Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

Future - Sorry > Bieber - Sorry

That Rihanna track is lowkey flames too. I think i shed a tear while listening

Making songs about making the blogs with Scottie Pippen's wife on one album, and then singing love songs to her a week later.

Legend.

Let's be Sellllllfish.

What-Shaq-Singing-Meme.jpg

Didn't think he was capable of making an album like this, it's a nice break from the normal **** he usually on.

Damage still my favorite. He was on some Guy/Teddy Riley **** on there. Never missa lost sound like some Trap-Jodeci ****.

Wonder if Epic is going to take the best songs from this and the other album put out the FUTURE-HNDRXX album word to Nelly.

Im completely overwhelmed right now

Im still on my first spin bc Ive had to run back nearly every song multiple times

I dont eem know if i wrote this already

My goodness

Soooo many emotions right now

New Illuminati [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

@CAWBBBB 3h3 hours ago
You feel bad for Lil Wayne over his contract situation? You should look into what Future is legally tied into. Music business is ugly.
WIsh I knew the details of this.

Regardless, was ******* with the future **** last week, bout to see what HNDRXX hitting fo'

Im gonna take it back just cause....

"I **** her like Penny
She treat me like Lennon
I never wear linen
I never wear linen
I'm never gon fit in
Get out of your feelings
I'm back on my business"

:smokin

New tape is dope.

BTW, that track damage, i mean hes being pretty blunt for who the song is dedicated to am i wrong here? :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom