Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

Pluto Got The #1 Album And #1 Song

AD2CFD91-A221-4B8B-9781-8976034A6A29.jpeg

Last edited:
It’s becoming clearer and clearer what songs were thrown in here the last minute, and for streaming. I swear, if you cut like 3-4 songs off this…it would be even better. And some rearrangement

It’s clear that these songs were strictly for streaming:

Keep it Burning - ft Kanye
For a nut - ft Thug & Gunna
Voodoo - ft Kodak Black

The two Drake features were intended for the same purpose. But those are good records. I can tell that “I’m on One” was added at the very last minute due to mixing and sequencing. But it’s a banger, so let it slide. “The way things going” was mean to be the outro.

I can make a case that “Holy Ghost” was supposed to be the intro, but they went with 712pm instead. That’s why they threw it near the end as the penultimate. It would be a crazy fire intro.

Last thought…”Massaging Me” is also top tier Future. That drop is crazy. And the flows and **** talking is true Future. Boy went crazy on there. It’s harder in the car. This a crazy sequence right here.

3933936F-AB5D-4AD7-A193-EAA489757FE3.jpeg

Could’ve REALLY done without the Kanye & Thug/Gunna feature. Would’ve helped the album out even better.

Durk weak to me

He used to make bangers, and be dope to me. But his music has dropped off considerably since he’s finally got on, ON.

Really don’t care to hear him on records these days. They need to get away from the same streaming names for features too.

Back
Top Bottom