Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

Please don’t get me wrong y’all Future still my favorite rapper since Wayne but it’s like I’m watching him take the same path. They start changing styles and it’s all downhill from there

Government Official

giphy.gif

Please don’t get me wrong y’all Future still my favorite rapper since Wayne but it’s like I’m watching him take the same path. They start changing styles and it’s all downhill from there

I gotta disagree on this one. This isn’t him changing his style at all. Future been letting cats know he likes to do that singing **** since Pluto. Astronaut Chick, Turn on the Lights, and a bunch of tracks since then are all in the same vein as this Save Me/Hendrixx wave he occasionally hops on.

If it takes him getting one of these off every two years or so for us to get stuff like Future, Wizrd, BM2... I can live with that. :smokin

Pluto was when I first heard that “style” and I also considered it one of his weaker projects back then. It’s like he made it for girls

That's usually who likes those songs. And back in those times most rappers had a track or two for women anyway on they albums
Also a lot of rappers want to sing or can/think they can sing. For some it works like Future, Thug, Drake

Not sure if Please Tell Me or Government Official is the one but between Shotgun and Extra I'm not sure which I wanna make love to a b* too

Forgot to do the whip test on the way to work but I'm def playing this EP after tho

Gave it the whip test on my way to work. I’m sold, but I can respect others not f’ing with it since they’re looking for summer time ******* :lol:

Definitely gotta knock something off to Shotgun. :lol:

Gave it the whip test on my way to work. I’m sold, but I can respect others not f’ing with it since they’re looking for summer time ****ery :lol:

Definitely gotta knock something off to Shotgun. :lol:
Which is your pick for "the one"?

For those not liking it better just run WIZRD back then for that ******* for now

There are a few projects I don’t mess with.

I keep it on the low, but I don’t like Beast Mode 1. Joint always only had a couple of tracks I fw heavy. Cats gonna flame me, I know, but that’s what it is for me. :lol:

Honest never hit like that to me. Pass on that.

And I could live without a majority of Hndrxx.

I just don’t make it a point to slander homie’s music that I don’t like because of the overwhelming amount that I do **** with. :smokin

Plus some cats on NT (grimey I’m tombout you because I know you’re lurking :lol:) slander dude like they’re on some shade room ****, so I don’t add to that when I don’t rock with a project.

HNDRXX was way too good to compare to this. I like Government Official, Please Don't Tell Me, and Save Me on the first few listens.

Rey spin this in a few. Will give my review later! I’m hearing my guy in his other bag. That’s appreciated.

Lemme tell you something, I remember hearing EVOL the first time and wasn't too impressed by it and of course time passed and it got great but man Lil Haiti Baby came on the other dayand I lost it!!

I just wanna go back to the Bentley store
I just wanna go back to the Lamb’ store
I just wanna buy another Rover though

I just wanna get back on a yacht tomorrow
I just wanna buy another spot tomorrow
All this money comin’ in, can’t never spend it
I swear, all this money comin’ in, we’re still winnin’
Shoot in broad day, shoot in broad day
Shot the whole window up in broad day
Oh that’s that lil Haiti baby, Haiti baby
Oh that’s that lil Haiti baby, Haiti baby

That's what I wanted, I wanted some W.E.E.D. DuBois to shake up the block

Now that I think about it, what if WIZRD is the Future part 2, what if we not getting another project this year?

But I'm hoping we get a Fire Marshall or Super Future project. :lol:

We got Future, Hndrxx, and Wizrd. Go ahead and drop the complete moniker set of tapes :smokin

Back
Top Bottom