Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

POA is nothing more than an obstacle in the way of me and Mask Off... song goes stale by the minute mark and does nothing for me
laugh.gif
POA could live if it wasn't for Draco 

Yeah, "POA" has been in rotation more than usual for me at the gym. Sounds like he's saying "I need the Power of a Attorney" to me, on the hook. :lol:

:lol: My man is too consistent.

It's "a Power of Attorney", though.

"Sometimes I go in Chanel, and sit in that *****; like it's a trap" is one of the flyest lines I've ever heard.

:lol: My man is too consistent.

It's "a Power of Attorney", though.

"Sometimes I go in Chanel, and sit in that *****; like it's a trap" is one of the flyest lines I've ever heard.

"Rolex store’s my bando
Pretty Boy George, Bush with the ammo
I spent an M on indo
Put it on an 18-wheeler

Trappin’ and rappin’, finessin’
I go beyond for the scrilla
Freezin’ that ice out your chest
You lookin’ just like a dealer
Add it all up on an iPad
Talk to the plug on a car phone
Went to Miami and re’d up
Rovers, Porsches"

'Sorry' gotta be one of dudes most personal songs 
mean.gif

what a way to end the album, fire

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry is
pimp.gif

When I Was Broke has been on repeat for me the last day or so.

I just combined the albums...and kept like 30/34 songs :lol:

Massage in my room
Flip
New Illumanti
Sorry.....

Didn't make it :lol:. Not that those are bad songs....I just don't feel em like that.

These Future Albums, The Ross Album, Kodak Album, Drake Joint been all I been bumping lately. Oh, and of course that YFN Lucci :nerd: :pimp:

Y'all need to stop fronting and give that joint a spin. Fire :pimp:

:lol: I got that up there with "Cowboy hat on me I went blonde cuz I'm boujee. Matter fact ***** I got Saint Laurent groupies"

Been a great few weeks of music. That Gibbs joint might be the best one to drop. That new Dolph is hard. And Kendrick coming soon...

Im just happy Gibbs beat that phony case and made it home, man. That's dope :pimp:

Y'all gotta hip me to some Gibbs. I'll give him my ear.

Also, Joey Bad*** drops this weekend too,

Last edited:
Been a great few weeks of music. That Gibbs joint might be the best one to drop. That new Dolph is hard. And Kendrick coming soon...

Im just happy Gibbs beat that phony case and made it home, man. That's dope :pimp:

Y'all gotta hip me to some Gibbs. I'll give him my ear.

Also, Joey Bad*** drops this weekend too,

From the new one

From the classic Pinata

Coldest Day in Hell was my intro to Gibbs, and he hasn't let me down yet. He doesn't have a wack project to me. I'd start from Str8 Killa No Filla and work my way up and peep the progression.

Back
Top Bottom