Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

Future shallow as hell man. 

That interview did him no favors personality wise, but as long as the beats knock...
pimp.gif

Just played DS2 back for the first time in a while :x :x :smokin

Pure audio crack, Future really that dude.
I stole it from my sisters how a couple weeks ago and had it in the whip since. Every time Groupies and Lil one comes on, I damn near swerve on oncoming traffic. He had the dream team producers on this as well

**** is average as hell.. after awhile everything starts to sounds the same 

other than Draco and POA I can go the rest of my life without hearing this album again

You wildin, how can you at least not include Mask Off on that list. Song is out of this world epic.

just wanna acknowledged this guy called it early. Mask off is da one that u follow up with extinguishers.

I don't know how you could listen to Good Dope, Mask Off, Outta Time, Feds Did A Sweep, and several other songs and say they run together

Thousand carats on my hand, 'bout to get Xanned out
I can always lean on these bands when ****** is nodding out
I got an AK on my shoulder, my trigger finger hot
I feel like Pink Floyd with the lean out
I feel like Pretty Boy, Money Team out
Kissin' on the water with my chains out
My life is more effective than a cocaine drought
Cause I was trappin' at Grandma's house when I came out,
I said "**** the streets" and made my own lane now
When you get high enough, you can dodge raindrops
But tell your momma and your daddy you in a gang now

3ac2116af6390e684dfad56a7c827e7d.640x288x123.gif

That article is fake :lol:. They got that from MTO. **** don't even sound real.

:smh:

#fakenews got me.

btw..this was actually real, hence why Future dropped multiple albums in a short timespan.

Rocko himself said it was fake.

Honestly, who gives a F either way? People so thirsty to count another n_ pockets and discount what they're doing instead of just appreciating the music... even if it were true he still making more bread now, than most will see in a lifetime, so I don't get ppl's infatuation with the topic :lol:

Honestly, who gives a F either way? People so thirsty to count another n_ pockets and discount what they're doing instead of just appreciating the music... even if it were true he still making more bread now, than most will see in a lifetime, so I don't get ppl's infatuation with the topic :lol:

Right.

Mask off ain't going to he any less fire :lol:

Bruh, they played Mask Off on each "urban" station this afternoon on by lunchbreak within two mins of each other. It was like one DJ called the other and said "okay your turn". :lol:

Bruh, they played Mask Off on each "urban" station this afternoon on by lunchbreak within two mins of each other. It was like one DJ called the other and said "okay your turn". :lol:

This Asian chick from work that doesn't listen to rap like that....but knows I rock with Future. Just texted me and told me she loves mask off. She just heard it on a segment on NPR :lol:.

She talking bout the flutes :pimp:

Won't lie. Ninja said we needed to peep Ayisha's snap asap and cats were bugging out while I was missing out so I said **** it. :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom