Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

Percs & Mollies..

200_s.gif

I Just F'd Her Face..

200_s.gif

ION Know Her Name

skai-jackson-mhmm.gif

Last edited:
Still going with Wayne. But for me Wayne's run is what got me into music. Prior to that I was okay with music on the radio and didn't care for tapes or official CDs

Still going with Wayne. But for me Wayne's run is what got me into music. Prior to that I was okay with music on the radio and didn't care for tapes or official CDs

Gotta agree with you here except for the radio play part

Wayne's run was without any club bangers, it was purely my flow is better then yours Im jacking beats and daring you to not like my version better then the original Wayne had it locked up and everyone knew it.

Future man his run has been great but he didnt change the game the same way wayne did with mixtapes, mixtapes mattered after his run

Wayne's run doesn't hold a candle to Super's if we talkin' quality of music...

Also, you could make the argument a lot of Wayne's relevance predicated on him finessin' the hell out of Pusha T and Dipset's aura's... not to mention I personally thought it was evident Gillie wrote for him at one point.

Where as Fewtch is about as original as you're going to get across the board.

Last edited:

Also, you could make the argument a lot of Wayne's relevance predicated on him finessin' the hell out of Pusha T and Dipset's aura's... not to mention I personally thought it was evident Gillie wrote for him at one point.

This

The fact that theres really ppl that think Wayne is the best ever is laughable to me. One new guy at my job said that to me & i just looked at him like :stoneface: He had some fire but his fall off was unreal

Yeah the quality is the difference to me. Future got about 4 or 5 great projects in this run. Wayne had 1 (Carter 2) and a lot filler on his tapes. Some great songs, some trash.

Monster
pr
Bm
ds2
Future
Wattba
Evol
et(never really spun it that much tbh)
Hndrxx

Favorite songs in no order
Inside the mattress, 56 nights, march madness

I rock with trap ns heavy.

Man yall just don't know how many times I played inside the mattress repeatedly :smh:
A song that nt made me appreciate was mad luv... I never gave it a fair chance till hella cats put it in their top ten.
I'm still amazed at how I didn't care for wicked until I saw super himself perform it, then it became one of my favorite joints. I wonder what other songs would have that effect.

I saw a lot of wesley presley hate. It's a unique beat, I kinda liked it initially but I always skip it.

Layup is the track that made me actually delve deeper into his catalog,joint was too smooth.

I think good dope will stand the test of time, I really like that track. It would fit into 56 nights perfectly. Swap it with purple coming in and that's one of the hottest albums I've ever heard.

**** man I blanked on Mad Luv.  I want to say that knocks something off but I couldn't possibly choose which. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
It I had to choose any future joint for the 4th spot, it would have to be T-shirt :smh: nard & b laced that track something proper. That's not music, that's an experience.

"see how consistent I am? See how persistent I am? I woke up in that bugatti, went and bought me 3 lambs.... See that aventador n****? They 700 a piece, I worked so hard in these streets, I'm bout to have me a feast" :smh:

Last edited:
It I had to choose any future joint for the 4th spot, it would have to be T-shirt :smh: nard & b laced that track something proper. That's not music, that's an experience.

"see how consistent I am? See how persistent I am? I woke up in that bugatti, went and bought me 3 lambs.... See that aventador n****? They 700 a piece, I worked so hard in these streets, I'm bout to have me a feast" :smh:

My ___ :pimp:

"Ain't no sympathy, __
Ain't no sympathy, ____!
You remember me, ___?'
Know you remember ME, __!
I'mma whip up in them foreigns make you envy me, ___!
I'mma whip up in them foreigns, make you envy me, ___!
I got that sack out of the front door and I went straight through the back
I was ****** up and starving, I go stand right in that trap!"

I coincidentally ran Honest back earlier this week and unpopular as the opinion may be, I still love it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom