Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

I knew someone was gonna say that but it never seemed like a true Gucci cosign to me. Seemed manufactured. Three placements on a retail album out of nowhere then we were all shocked as hell when their tape came out and probably why it was completely forgettable. 

RHQ didn't get Gucci cosign the way Future, Thug, PeeWee, Migos, OJ, Nicki etc did.

Last edited:
Meh he is what he is. Cool for a hook and occasional verse but that's where it stops. It's to many people that does what he does better

I knew someone was gonna say that but it never seemed like a true Gucci cosign to me. Seemed manufactured. Three placements on a retail album out of nowhere then we were all shocked as hell when their tape came out and probably why it was completely forgettable. 

RHQ didn't get Gucci cosign the way Future, Thug, PeeWee, Migos, OJ, Nicki etc did.

Future and Nicki both had a buzz before they ever linked up with Wop. They were never his artists. The rest of the ppl you named were "signed" to 1017 and were actually introduced to the game by Gucci. All this is really irrelevant though, I really can't think of an upcoming artist out the A that didn't work with Gucci on the come up. RHQ is the new T-Pain without the autotune, not knocking him cause Pain had hits...but we all know dude got about 2 more years before he outta here.

Disrespecting quan like he not the hottest out the Atl right now

Walk thru is everywhere

:lol: @ gucci put quan on because that was your first time hearing him

Saying hes only good for hooks like the hook isnt the only thing that matters besides the beat that makes the song a hit :lol:

Keep hating on afro man tho, them hits gon keep coming :pimp: future aint make quality music since 2012, only the forefathers can have longevity in the trap lane, future clock is ticking

That was me, and yes it is Future's Thriller, his Illmatic, his Blueprint. RHQ doesn't even have a Jackpot or Hood Hop.

F*** you talking about

Type of way was bigger than aint no way around it, **** isnt even on the same stratosphere :lol: dudes already forgot & it was only last year

If you went song for song, Future>Rich Homie and it's not even close

Future got TAPES full of quality music and drop banger after banger after banger, that **** seem like it's too easy for him which is prob why he went the pop route. He has never disappointed on that street ****

Tony Montana
Turn off the lights
Mark McGuire
Magic
Ain't no way around it
My ho 2
How can I not
Special
My name hold weight
Old Hundreds
Same damn time
On 2 us
We winning
Ball forever
Chosen one

The list don't stop and that's off the dome...too consistent with it

Well he has been out since 2010 & quan been out since late 2012

Cant really go song for song since future got a bigger catalogue

That quan slander is hilarious. Quan is by far the biggest artist out the A right now and is only getting bigger.

Quan and Jeezy both killed YG on My *****
Some type of way was huge and had very little label push if any
IPIWNSGI is about a year old and still knocks.
Dudes barely even listening to future album from this year

I agree future been real mediocre post 2012 but stop trynna gas up rich homie roscoe dash because that's exactly what he is. "O he's got the biggest song in the A" like that's saying alot (see roscoe and yc). I wouldn't even go as far as calling him t pain cuz that's disrespecting pain. Future can actually pen a song for himself n others and make turn up music, trap music etc. And saying he washed yg like yg some super lyricist lmaooo. Go countdown til rich homie thug comes out yall delusional

That was me, and yes it is Future's Thriller, his Illmatic, his Blueprint. RHQ doesn't even have a Jackpot or Hood Hop.

F*** you talking about

Type of way was bigger than aint no way around it, **** isnt even on the same stratosphere :lol: dudes already forgot & it was only last year

Never said Ain't No Way Around It was a hit, just a great real song. Type of Way was just 1 of a million came and went radio songs from a dude who'll probably never have an actual album.

Never said Ain't No Way Around It was a hit, just a great real song. Type of Way was just 1 of a million came and went radio songs from a dude who'll probably never have an actual album.
I like Quan and I Promise was way better than the I Will Never just off the sheer fact he got rid of them trash features but this is the truth. If he was gonna drop an album it would have dropped already, even though some of that is due to him not being signed.

How is Quan the biggest artist in the A when dude is piggy-backing off of Young Thug with this Rich Gang 2

Y'all really didn't like Honest though?

I still play songs from the album and overall enjoy it a lot.

Future been my #2 fav artist for a while, #1 being Gucci Mane, and Honest didn't change that position.

T-Shirt >>>>>

Last edited:

Future and Nicki both had a buzz before they ever linked up with Wop. They were never his artists. The rest of the ppl you named were "signed" to 1017 and were actually introduced to the game by Gucci. All this is really irrelevant though, I really can't think of an upcoming artist out the A that didn't work with Gucci on the come up. RHQ is the new T-Pain without the autotune, not knocking him cause Pain had hits...but we all know dude got about 2 more years before he outta here.
Wasn't saying they didn't have buzz just saying RHQ didn't get a true Gucci cosign. 

Probably going to get kicked out of 3 clubs minimum this summer becaus of My Momma.
MINIMUM
laugh.gif

The first thing I thought when I heard that song was "this will be the soundtrack to nothing but chaos"
i wonder why this song wasnt a SMASH

Meek Meals' Trap & B Rankings From Best To Worse:

1. Quavo

2. Thug

3. Quan

4. Future (everything after No Sleep)

Hope Future's new **** is in the vein of Astronaut, Dirty Sprite and FBG.

F*** you talking about

Type of way was bigger than aint no way around it, **** isnt even on the same stratosphere
laugh.gif
dudes already forgot & it was only last year
THIS.

Oh and....

NOBODY GIVES A DAMN IF RHQ IS "THE HOTTEST THING IN THE A"...... Cool, they like him right now but in the other thousands of cities in this country, sans a very small group of his followers outside of the A, he's straight garbage. 

"Type of Way" was the definition of a below average mediocre song that picked up steam because of the saying "type of way" being catchy at the time... word to that Motto song with Drake and the YOLO acronym. Just another ordinary song getting waaaay overhyped because of one catchy statement that social media lifers gassed up continuously.

Last edited:
Walk thru>>>>> honest album

Quan took over that lane, thats why honest got pushed back

Quan & thug buzz right now is hotter than future & chainz in 2011, birdman sees it

This new thug and quan tape is [emoji]128686[/emoji][emoji]128686[/emoji]....I gave it a honest chance too...track 3 is straight though

I don't give a **** about buzz.

All I know is if you can't **** with They Don't Know, Walk Through, 1000, Blah Blah, WWYD, Hold On, Remember, Investments, Sang To Em, etc then I really don't know what to say.

I'm real life thinking dudes haven't even legitimately listened to I Promise. It's one thing to not mess with his music but dudes are really trying to act like he an embarrassment to the sub genre. :lol:

I'm expecting zero from the Thug x Quan tape though. Dudes need to stop packaging their throw aways as collaboration projects it's not a good look. :smh:

Last edited:
I'm lying man this **** kinda [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji] I'm mad I like this **** [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Idk why dudes act like you can't like both lol.

Rich Homie last tape was crazy, and he's consistent.

But Prime future is the better artist, more versatile, and more hits etc etc

Y'all are delusional if you think RHQ don't go in though.

Back
Top Bottom