Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

Real talk I don't think Future like gucci dropping them songs the next day for free. Son never acknowledged the tape, ain't shoot no videos :lol:. Future charging for everything b.

I take it you're rocking with the first tape heavy
Feds did a sweep and mask off alone is better than the other tape. I'm not mad at dudes who like it but the future joint is my cup of tea.

Feds did a sweep is my favorite track off both these releases. I can't put my finger on it but zays mellow **** bring something out of future

Last edited:
And then play on shuffle 
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Never missa lost, turn on me, comin out strong, sorry 
smokin.gif

Mask off, feds did a sweep, zoom, poa, high demand, flip 
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

hendrxx cool, I like the production but the vocals not strong enough to play this all the way thru

rather hear someone who can actually sing on these cuts

I'd play it with chicks in the car tho

90% agree with this post. This is Nadayvius' worst project. Even "Honest" was better than this. This is R&B trap and Fuutch didn't pull it off well. No songs stick out to me. Going back to "Future". Y'all can have this.

if y'all had to mash up both albums into 16-17 songs...which ones you picking?

if y'all had to mash up both albums into 16-17 songs...which ones you picking?
In no particular order. I'm enjoying both projects as a whole a lot so I went with a fairly equal balance. Picked the songs I like the most from each project. 

Rent Money

Mask Off

Scrape

Super Trapper

POA

Outta Time

Poppin Tags

When I Was Broke

Feds Did A Sweep

Sorry

Solo

Incredible

Testify

Hallucinating

New Illuminati

Turn On Me

Selfish

Last edited:
I'm keeping Future minus "Outta Time" "When I Was Broke" "Might As Well" and "Massage In My Room". They I take "Sorry" "Solo" "Looking Exotic" and "Damage" You will still have 17 joints, no features, and a well balanced Future Hndrxx album

Back
Top Bottom