Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

Can't say whose streak has been better. I've never been a huge Wayne fan. But I do remember some of the tracks from 06-08. The first tape of his that I ever heard top to bottom was no ceilings. Don't suggest that I go back to listen to the other stuff, because I won't. :lol:

Is there even a general consensus on when Wayne's run actually began?

Dedication 2 imo

Maybe D1

Theres alot of D1 stuff but to me he didnt hit and stride or have the fanbase until around D2

Lil Weezyana and The Suffix though.

Gotta give Wayne his props for starting that lane. He probably shoulda went full melodic flow around 2011.

Last edited:
Wait y'all really in here debating that Future's run is better than Wayne's?

Don't let post-C3 sick and flabby Wayne fool you.

I'm a big Future fan but c'mon fam...they aren't even two of the same type of artist to compare.

Although it's funny/ironic that Wayne started to fall off once he did the same thing that Future would be loved for years later.

Yo the spanish dudes at my job be rockin with Future :lol: they barely speak english and they be bumpin :smokin

Him doing the big moe verse was the perfect touch for that song on some Houston ****

that's back when short dog was helping him see different ways to make music

me and my drank and drakes trust issues >

Wait y'all really in here debating that Future's run is better than Wayne's?

Don't let post-C3 sick and flabby Wayne fool you.

I'm a big Future fan but c'mon fam...they aren't even two of the same type of artist to compare.

Although it's funny/ironic that Wayne started to fall off once he did the same thing that Future would be loved for years later.

I don't remember Future spitting metaphors about pooping and eating vagina and pausing to laugh after a failed punchline

Purple Reign damn near flawless :smh:

'Wicked' is atrocious :x that is gonna be THEE song to get the concert lit

'Perkys Callin' is too damn real :smh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Just hear I Got The Keys 
roll.gif
indifferent.gif
roll.gif
DJ Khaled's a cool cat but "his" songs are always trash IMO

Right Now (ft. Uncle Murda) > I Got The Keys

Back
Top Bottom