Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

Xanny family is dope, 

but as someone who is legally prescribed Xanax for anxiety, I cannot stress enough that this drug should not be abused recreationally... 

It's extremely addictive and the withdrawal symptoms are similar to trying to come off heroin, its not to be played with. The physical dependence is real.
Truth.  That Xanax withdrawal will make you wanna off yourself, if you dont feel like you're already dying smh

Y'all are doing yourselves a disservice by not owning Apple Music, it's worth all $10
No it's not. You can't keep your own music (mixtapes that you downloaded that aren't on AM), and they ****** up all my album covers. I want to give it another chance, but it I literally had to get another phone because the system crashed because I was switching in and out of the service. I had my old phone for a total of two weeks.

Where's the bums that only a few weeks ago were saying he should wait till the summer it's to soon to drop?!!
roll.gif
Present 
smile.gif

I still wish I had more time to digest PR first tho lol

Where's the bums that only a few weeks ago were saying he should wait till the summer it's to soon to drop?!! :rofl:

:lol: i do wish he waited another month to release this jawn but **** it i aint complaining lol. He obviously trying to take this year over

He explained it with Khaled. I don't remember the reasoning though. I got lost between the music and getting this damn tattoo.

Just thought this was funny :rofl:

Dude is gonna mess around and get sued one of these days for the album covers :lol:

Last edited:
What if dude drops material every month this year... :nerd:
Would be wild but wouldnt be the first time Ive seen. Gucci done it bunch of times, so has Curren$y & even Charles Hamilton lol. In his position i dont think it would be smart unless hes charging for all of em lol

:lol: at trying.
Its his year until Kanye & that overrated bum Drake drops. Thats another reason i wish he waited a month since Ye drop next week...

Nah, that's saturating the market TOO much lol

Yup but hey hes making it work so far so cant really knock his plan

He explained it with Khaled. I don't remember the reasoning though. I got lost between the music and getting this damn tattoo.

I assume with the burned roses & reverse title its just the opposite of love. Dude really gon make that ***** Ciara see & hear him everywhere lol

And :lol: at the cover i liked that jawn too

I don't think Ciara hurting tho. She chilling with the rich Cornball brother

[emoji]127801[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]127801[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]127801[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

This whole tape slaps mane. I don't eem know why he dropped Purple Reign, this is so much better.

Didn't like it, back to 56 nights, monster and ds2 I go. Sometimes it's ok to not drop so much music back to back

Back
Top Bottom