Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

That cover look flames. I just pray the quality is there and both of their joints are flames.

I think future has more freedom musically than thug, dude is signed to like 5 people and all his moves are being orchestrated by Lyor Cohen
mean.gif

These past weeks wherever you seen thugga you seen Lyor
its damn near disgusting the way lyor is at all of his interviews . he blocked heavy on sway and stopped them from doing the migos x thug project . I'm sure people wanted that ... 

he'll be screaming about how he wants off 300 soon 

just had someone try to tell me thug aint in futures league :rolleyes :lol: :rofl:

same trap
same lane
same league

some ppl **** bob to no end

He's really not though.

Future's catalog before monster > Thug's whole catalog.... Future's catalog from top to bottom is head and shoulders above damn near any hip-hop/rap artist. HEAD AND SHOULDERS b

Pretty much. Future does what he does 400 times better than whatever Young Thug is supposed to be doing. It's like comparing Stephen Curry to Austin Rivers, with the only comparison is them being point guards in the NBA.

You say someone else's opinion isn't fact, then state your own as it's the most iron clad, logically sound, impervious to error, factual fact ever uttered in utterdom. :lol:

Stop it.

don't try that bs with me larry
I aint the one to practice your stichk wit fam

pr aint great as ive said
then I followed it up with not on par witht the 3 peat aka the same statement

everybody don't knob slob to no end like you cap

it don't rock like the brother(s) before it simple n plain

you love it ok YOU love it

but don't ever try n twist my words so you can get off aight

Thug vs Future is like Giannis antetokounmpo saying he's better than Kevin Durant. Lots of potential. The tools are there. Some highlight plays.....but you just not there yet buddy.

Thug talking bout he on his Kanye sht and renaming SS3 "I'm up". An ode to Wop?

I swear future droppin new music has me feelin like a kid again on christmas morning.

YO METRO YO METRO YO METRO!

Metro fault they beefing.

He put that animosity there with the comparison.

Gonna be the end of the Atlanta unity that has kept them on top.

Hope we get some good music out of this tho. Never seen either of them in a beef situation.

Hope they don't take it to some foolish **** over some damn music...especially Thug, he's just now hitting his stride.

Young thug is not as huge as y'all are making him out to be. Lifestyle was the biggest he was and he will never reach that again. Thugga has dropped just as many mixtapes and songs as future, the difference is no one carded :lol:

Last edited:
Young thug is not as huge as y'all are making him out to be. Lifestyle was the biggest he was and he will never reach that again. Thugga has dropped just as many mixtapes and songs as future, the difference is no one carded :lol:

What are you basing this off of?

People of all races and backgrounds **** with Thug at my college and other schools I hang around at

Best Friend and Good Times were bigger than Lifestyle

That In Abundance beat reminds me of Madlib's Accordion beat

Don't know why they're beefing , really mess with both of their music tho . Man why do i feel like Future might be rushing this project . Hope he doesn't end up like 2Chainz .

Thug want the crown I can't blame him but hopefully they squash it

It's metro fault from what it looks like

They should just leave it at tweets. This is one situation I don't want to spill over to diss records. Neither one of them are known for that kinda music and it would be borderline embarrassing if they tried that. As a fan of both, give it up, thug need to realize it's more then enough money going around. If he renaming his tape to I'm up he better come with it. I'm critiquing way harder if u doing that to a wop classic.

Back
Top Bottom