Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

Can't wait to listen
GTA_4f28b8_2159413.gif

Everything Georgia ‏@GAFollowers 10h10 hours ago
Future has been releasing mixtape on the 2nd week of January since 2011.

here i have a new mixtape for the gym but im stuk at home with this damn virus. Thank you chipotle :smh: Side note: Fellas becareful with chipotle, here i was saying **** the news and whanot but im here stuck in bed going to the bathroom every 30 min.

here i have a new mixtape for the gym but im stuk at home with this damn virus. Thank you chipotle
mean.gif
Side note: Fellas becareful with chipotle, here i was saying **** the news and whanot but im here stuck in bed going to the bathroom every 30 min.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Stay away fam 

Inside The Mattress will be the best song of 2016... this like a 16' version of 56 nights

:x :x :x :x :x :x :x
:pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Last edited:
This **** is trash. This isn't even better than DS2 and that says A LOT...

I blame a lot of y'all new ****** and those damn duets he's been doing with drake. This ***** couldn't handle the fame and is stuck in this uninspired sound.

Crazy I was listening to "welcome 2 mollyworld" last night and damn near shed a tear. That **** sounded so organic, so inspired. This ***** just makes radio music for college girls who occasionally smoke weed now :smh:

This **** is trash. This isn't even better than DS2 and that says A LOT...

I blame a lot of y'all new ****** and those damn duets he's been doing with drake. This ***** couldn't handle the fame and is stuck in this uninspired sound.

Crazy I was listening to "welcome 2 mollyworld" last night and damn near shed a tear. That **** sounded so organic, so inspired. This ***** just makes radio music for college girls who occasionally smoke weed now
mean.gif
The fact that you say DS2 is trash leaves your opinion null and void

Back
Top Bottom