Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

lol i saw unc murda outside the DS2 free show in NY.

he was a about 10 ft away from the barricade....since they had blocked the street off....

some dude next to me hops the barricade mind you theres like 30 polices out side

dude just blends in n goes to holla at murda and gets a pic with him...

murda daps him like yo that was some G $h*^

dude boy hops the gate next...and the polices see him

that dude pointed at his mans and got both of them yolked up

murda just faded to the back

:smh::smh::smh:

Uncle Murda wanna be Homer Simpson so bad

Wait, somebody drafted a defense in the second round??? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: no one even sniffs a defense til like the 6th

Last edited:
Bruh can't eem use the word SALES properly.

2nd round defensive pick doesn't surprise me

You can't talk about my 2nd round draft pick if you think Gucci has music worth listening to. That clown is garbage and yall know it.

U picked a defense in the 2nd round that tells me enough about u. My 11 year old nephew didn't even do that ******ed **** in a league.

And no so this tape is really happening smh. That opportunist Aubrey.

And what the hell is a OB O'Brian? :lol:

I think hes some white rapper whos cool with Drake. Lol at the track hes onjust being called Bonus Track lmfaoo. And why would Never Satisfied be on here, wven tho its longer...

:rofl: at the genres being listed as hip AND pop. Smh Drake being on it made it a damn pop album lol

I hope this fake man. Future need to stay away from these pop artist man, see what happened last time he did that.

For both parties involved it doesn't make sense to drop now. Take steam from DS2 and with two albums in one year, Views From the Six will seem like overkill

Do right and kill everything.

Overkill seems to have been the plan from the jump for Aubrey. Future has been hitting people over the head with music for the past year, so he's the perfect contender for this sort of stuff.

Again, I think as long as the music is incredible, the people will react favorably.

yall cant be that dismissive as if doing a tape with future wouldn't benefit drake in some way 

drake is hot , i think we all get it , but in no way does anyone have the streets the way future does . thats a factor you cant buy , manufacture , or force . if it didnt benefit him he wouldnt even consider it 

but is it even real ? not too hyped about a future x drake tape but i am hyped for more future so its cool 
lol @ streets. Drake can drop an album composed of old material right now and go platinum. He's one of the biggest artist period.

Back
Top Bottom