Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

sn, I think i'm about to work on a piece of art featuring future.
I did one of the weeknd and I decided to keep it since it matched my living room setup. If I do Hendrix, I'll let it go.
I can attest to this man's skill. 

That Weeknd piece was 
pimp.gif

I don't think i've heard anything of ds2 that can alter my top 10 from the 3peat. lots of songs i like, none that i love.

sn, I think i'm about to work on a piece of art featuring future.
I did one of the weeknd and I decided to keep it since it matched my living room setup. If I do Hendrix, I'll let it go.
Can't wait! The one of Abel is fire. 

Ralo must've typed in his own name I to twitter to fave the slander I had about him. It was damn near a month ago :lol:

"You cant understand us 'cause you too soft!"

I swear that line is just too hard to me 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Album is dope!
Especially in the whip
Jealous 
tired.gif

Some idiot rear ended me (his insurance cashed me out tho 
pimp.gif
) so I haven't been able to put my amps + sub into my new car yet & listen to this album how it should be listened to...
With the bass KNOCKIN' 

Rich sex is amazing. Gucci and future make the type of love songs I like from rappers [emoji]128514[/emoji]. They POV it come from like it ain't all soft like he should be trey songs. They come from a real ***** POV no super soft **** but it gets the message across.
The **** b?

Watched the whole thing, and honestly, I agree.

Many of the top 10s you guys posted would be legit 9/10s, by the way. The subject matter on DS2 just isn't deserving of more than a 7/10, IMO. It's awfully simple.

^^^^

You really posting that clown's opinion in here?

He's proved long ago he's got horrible taste in rap and that he's a dweeb, look at his collar in that screenshot b.

Many of the top 10s you guys posted would be legit 9/10s, by the way. The subject matter on DS2 just isn't deserving of more than a 7/10, IMO. It's awfully simple.

Man get outta here with that BS.

Go feed your cat son.

The whole "subject matter" argument is pretty irrelevant. Not every rapper needs to have the same level of subject matter.

When I'm listening to Future I'm not looking for a sermon on racial equality. The title of the album is Dirty Sprite 2, what sort of subject matter is dude expecting?

Last edited:

You can't understand us cuz you too soft

Is the NYC sold out already? (I know the concert is free) I was just on ticketmaster and said tickets are unavailable

Favorites from the 4 peat

Radical
****** Up Some Commas
Lay Up
Just Like Brothas
Real Sisters
Never Gon Lose
Purple Coming In
Trap N
56 Nights
Groupies
Blow A Bag
Slave Master

^^^^

You really posting that clown's opinion in here?

He's proved long ago he's got horrible taste in rap and that he's a dweeb, look at his collar in that screenshot b.
He's actually quite a good reviewer. Enjoy his stuff a lot. That said I don't agree with everything he says but do yall really think DS2 is a 10 out of 10?

Any word on the LA location?  I know Metro Boomin has a show at the Observtory in the OC same night, which I find odd.

Back
Top Bottom