Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

my only problem is that Future is paid..WTF he always talking bout drinking the yellow |I :stoneface:

Other than that though that 56 nights may be the best body of music in the 2000's

That yella is basically pure liquid morphine...stronger than purp

Future in my city tomorrow night I would go but the venue is in a terrible side of the city. I remember years back when weezy came down here damn near caused a riot

The hell is yellow? :lol:

Tussionex

698f474c8711a16b355af71bc5748db1.600x419x1.jpg

56 Nights the best project to release all year. Beats any album/ep/mixtape

I thought all three colors were codeine.

Listening to too much Future lately got me wanting to try it :nerd:

I wanted to try it when I went out to Houston back in May. But apparently there's a drought going on so the connect we had was trying to charge us like 2 bills. Not sure how much it typically goes for, but damb.

Fake ***** lie to a real *****, that's just some **** that you don't do
Imma stay riding for my real ******, that's just some **** that I'm gon' do

8)

Lean ain't the way, I was on it for a while when I was younger and that **** ain't nothing to play around with.

I appreciate all the music coming for the artists that indulge but my own experiences didn't line up with that. I'd rather do psychs and get my mind open than anything close to an opiate.

Last edited:
I thought all three colors were codeine.

Listening to too much Future lately got me wanting to try it
nerd.gif
dont , rappers dont talk about what happens when you get off it . my only conflict with litening to future . cause codeine crazy is probably top 5 songs ever for me 
laugh.gif

That **** really is no joke you gotta proceed with caution. You're pretty much drinking liquid heroin. It's easy to build a dependency on it and coming off of it is brutal, it ***** your stomach up while you're on it AND when you come off. It's pretty hard to come by where I'm from and the prices are sky high so I don't indulge often. But the couple days after I definitely crave it somewhat. Its a dope experience tho. To any one who's thinking about just be careful and know what you're getting involved with. It is dangerous.

Red is prometh/codeine made by a company by the name of Hi-Tech, the syrup they make is red in color.

meek's yelling distract's from nayvadius' gospel.

the internet has to have an version w/ no meek mill.

Back
Top Bottom