• Newcastle

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manchester United

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
It’s unfortunate for those that will miss out. But the right choices were made.

Badiashile definitely will be missed, but KK should be fine in the CL. We’ll also have Wesley Fofana back shortly.

After Valencia had zero shots on goal

Also this

yeah i don’t have any sympathy especially after casemiro, ramos, carvajal, and pepe has been getting away with murder for years

honestly, vinicius’ treatment is light compared to how messi and neymar used to get fouled.
you aren’t wrong but the complaining is ironic now that y’all aren’t the bullies

He was decent for Barca last season, think he still has a year or 2 left in Europe.

Should've never left though, Tuchel wanted him only to get sacked months after. He's in limbo at Chelsea now even though they still need a striker :lol:

I would like us to sign Diaby this summer, can start on the RW when Rodrygo plays central, play LW, solid scorer, two footed, is faster than Vini? and if we miss out on Bellingham, Fede can stay central.

gettyimages-140596021-2048x2048.jpg

gettyimages-140596018-2048x2048.jpg

yeah i don’t have any sympathy especially after casemiro, ramos, carvajal, and pepe has been getting away with murder for years

honestly, vinicius’ treatment is light compared to how messi and neymar used to get fouled.
you aren’t wrong but the complaining is ironic now that y’all aren’t the bullies

Then congrats on not having sympathy for someone who’s racially abused on and off the pitch in disturbing ways, then on top of that physically targeted by opponents, reffed unfairly, and has dealt with media campaigns against him since he was a teen. But hey irony amirite?

Side note but people also wonder why joga bonito is pretty much dead when it’s the norm that fouling expressive players is some fair eye for an eye punishment.

You can understand both trains of thought but really don't think there's a way back for him at the club. Think it'd be best for everyone cutting ties.

Don't doubt that he'll catch on at another club shortly after but that'll be for them to deal with.

Damn shame and awful situation all around for those involved. SA victims rarely ever get real justice it seems

Charges were dropped, but he wasn't cleared. Obvs a big difference there.
Get him the help and support, but cut ties on a professional level.

And obvs I hope the girl gets all the help and support that she needs as well.

United have to cut ties with Greenwood i would think. I am sure some smaller club will pick him up and he can try to rebuild his character/career. But a club the size of Man U should set a precedent that this isn't the type of person that gets to play for this club.

The charges being dropped almost means nothing to me. The audio, and pictures were enough for me.

Back
Top Bottom