• Manchester United

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
A16B3A54-9F47-4FCA-BFCF-783571428E37.gif

Rudi :lol:

What happened today to Vini is the product of months of opponents being emboldened and enabled to foul him. Refs and league have not done enough to protect him. And honestly a Casemiro/Ramos type is missed that would actually stand up for him. It’s shameful and telling when even a fellow Brazilian is going after him like that. Opponents need to start seeing more yellows for the challenges they put on him before he winds up with Neymar’s ankles.

prolly do a better job than southgate. accent is flawless tho. F that, the BelgianNT needs new blood anyway

I don’t want to hear Tebas complain when these poor *** Argentine clubs are outspending those Spanish farmers

Told you guys Campos didn't want him.

He would have gotten rid of him last Summer if it was possible.

PSG is done with Neymar. Who wants him?

€40M

Newcastle or Nottingham? :lol:
But for real, who would want talk him and his baggage on?
Been out the country for about the last 2 weeks on vacation, trying to catch up on everything I missed. I was in Asia, the time difference and trying to catch a game really threw me off. I'm so accustomed to the early morning matches.

Newcastle or Nottingham? :lol:
But for real, who would want talk him and his baggage on?
Been out the country for about the last 2 weeks on vacation, trying to catch up on everything I missed. I was in Asia, the time difference and trying to catch a game really threw me off. I'm so accustomed to the early morning matches.

I have no idea who would take him. And he’s only 30.

The baggage along with his salary. Pshhhh.

I’m asking for €40M. I don’t even know if there is a team out there who would do that.

Barça and Juve too poor. Madrid won’t. EPL clubs - doubt it.

I have no idea who would take him. And he’s only 30.

The baggage along with his salary. Pshhhh.

I’m asking for €40M. I don’t even know if there is a team out there who would do that.

Barça and Juve too poor. Madrid won’t. EPL clubs - doubt it.
Even if Barca or Juve could, I don't think they would. You have big clubs that are in a good place and others that are bouncing back, none would want Neymar. How many matches is he gonna actually play? :lol: He might end up in the Middle East

I missed out on the Ziyech thing, that was wrong but it couldn't had happen to a better team

And Neymar ain't going nowhere

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom