• Manchester United

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Always liked Brighton in fifa because of their crest
And I live close to Brighton, MA :lol:

Seems like this happens to all of Klopps teams, they go dumb stupid hard for 5ish seasons and then things start to collapse. Would like to see how he handles a rebuild

The intangibles Mane brought to the team was overlooked. Goal stats don't paint the whole picture.

Screenshot_20230114-114517_Chrome~2.jpg
Liverpool has glaring issues particularly in the midfield and defense that if Mane stayed or left we would be having the same conversation. It’s low level thinking to think just cause Mane left the entire team collapsed both defensively and within the midfield.

cupboards are so bare and people still talking Mane but don't worry we just have to wait until Darwin figures it out

That makes NO sense for Chelsea. But I love it

Considering gooners we’re all over themselves with how much he wanted to join them lol

We need a midfielder more than anything, so spending this much on Mudryk seems crazy to me. But it ain’t my money, so we’ll see how it goes.

And it’s also funny how everyone was so wrong about Chelsea becoming a broke boy club without Abramovich. Just swept those takes under the rug and moving on to other narratives :lol:

Hope Edu has something up his sleeve now that the only two targets we've been connected to got gazumped by the fat American.

Arteta got to be sick :lol:

The 7 year contract :lol:

Of all the scatter gun signings this is one that makes sense for them. He is going to give them some much needed pace and creativity in attack. He and Felix should complement each other well too.

Under Roman = Chelsea went after speedster attackers

Under Boehly = Chelsea are going after technical attackers

Back
Top Bottom