• Newcastle

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manchester United

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Idk where Havertz going to play now. Mudryk on the left to provide legs for Felix who will play through the middle has to be the way Potter goes with this

Armada Armada

I am now fully convinced Rafael Leão is going to City.

It’s no longer a luxury signing anymore - it’s now a necessity signing.

Pep is about to unleash.
Yea it’s not a luxury anymore it’s needed. Bernardo Gundogan out Leao and another winger in. Foden and Grealish in midfield. The solution is simple. Next season I only wanna see foden or grealsih on the wings if there’s an injury crisis

They’re good as gone. Havertz might be done this summer too if he doesn’t improve.

Sheesh 🤦🏻‍♂️
I think he’s gonna be good too. That pace and directness is something we really need on Arsenal

Last edited:
Sheesh 🤦🏻‍♂️
I think he’s gonna be good too. That pace and directness is something we really need on Arsenal
Bro we have both of those qualities in Gabi and Saka. But if Boehly wants to drop 9 figs on a kid who has an infinity symbol tatted on his neck like a bustdown, he can do him.

hey Coupé It Coupé It and fluid hips fluid hips

since y’all like receipts so much are y’all gonna remind the thread about all your glorious takes on ten hag? or do you only tell us about the once in a blue moon take that you were right on?

only seems fair
My takes were before Casemiro got signed.

Casemiro been saving the team with that bum mctominay on the bench.

You didn't even watch the game today. Refs gifted united an offside goal but I'll take it.

P.S my takes are more than 75% accurate per season if we're keeping count :smokin

When I speak about liverpool in here I'm negative. Chickens are home to roost for us, it hurts more when you're right that what we're watching is midtable side with one of of the worst Transition strategies recently, overpaid and uninspired players, a manager that is protecting everyone but himself and a mass exodus of backroom/medical staff.

This is a complete waste of what could've been a good Era

Mudryk was needed

Surprised Potter hasn't asked for Trossard or Mac Allister yet but the month ain't over

Back
Top Bottom