• Newcastle

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manchester United

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
State of Atlanta United rn is miserable. All the good will of those early seasons is virtually gone. At least most people responsibly for the poor mismanagement are gone and a fresh start can be had. Still hurts to see my guy Josef end our season last night and felt just as bad about it as the fans that actually showed up. Hate how that bum Pineda pushed him out glad he finally got fired.

Also I legitimately don’t know what type of business Porto is doing now. Chico has a €30M release clause that Juve can trigger. They’re absolutely going to do it.

He’s worth way more.

State of Atlanta United rn is miserable. All the good will of those early seasons is virtually gone. At least most people responsibly for the poor mismanagement are gone and a fresh start can be had. Still hurts to see my guy Josef end our season last night and felt just as bad about it as the fans that actually showed up. Hate how that bum Pineda pushed him out glad he finally got fired.

MLS ain't the same without a strong Atlanta side. Hope things turn around next year. Could do with things being normal again in the league, like the Timbers and Atlanta in the championship again.

Bruh I can't see **** in the Spurs match
Smoke and flares everywhere

acdd2ecc1f8f4eaf03392d7e4cfea549.png

How’s Casadei playing ?

I saw he had son POTT for Italy at the last youth tournament but havent seen him get much play time at Chelsea

Another goal for Brennan Johnson! Right on time.
He's 5 goals in 5 appearances now after that streak of useless horrible performances.
As soon as he was getting roasted the most out of any of our players in the media, man's been scoring every game.

For the first time I actually see some serious improvement in him. Looks like getting roasted by the media was the fire he needed to take his game beyond just a largely useless pace merchant

Oh **** off
We concede right at the 90th minute... Fantastic cross and finish though, at least it wasn't a setpiece goal again so that's a nice change.

Just a few more minutes of holding on to these 3 points...

MLS ain't the same without a strong Atlanta side. Hope things turn around next year. Could do with things being normal again in the league, like the Timbers and Atlanta in the championship again.

What years of bad coaching hires and a front office that thinks they can just swap out players like ultimate team cards will do. I hope we can turn things back around soon. Same for Portland yall cool but thats the game when these front offices move dumb. more comp and other teams making way smarter moves getting to the top of MLS rn.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom