• Newcastle

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manchester United

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
duran doing his best lebron impression. he said he never saw neuer off his line and took the shot without looking. the guys watched the clip after he said it and they were like what we see you looking at neuer before you take the shot :lol:

1727903650668.png

Athletico should be embarassed.

Alvarez was such an overspend, he's a fine player but not enough of a difference maker to have blown your budget on him. He's a white Argentian though, so he fits what they want.

Inter Miami already wrapped up the league??

Messi's already the MLS 🐐 by some margin with that.

Nobody else thats ever played in the league could've come close to making that team champions, let alone in a year :lol:

Inter Miami already wrapped up the league??

Messi's already the MLS 🐐 by some margin with that.

Nobody else thats ever played in the league could've come close to making that team champions, let alone in a year :lol:
Theres 2 games left after tonight and yes, the most expensive team in US soccer history wrapped up the Supporter's Shield today. But don't discredit the rest of that team - tons of quality across the pitch, even if some are over the hill. Class is permanent, and whatnot.

He's not the MLS goat tho, he hasn't played enough. If he would play more games and pull the MVP that was his to lose, this and next year, sure, maybe he's in discussion. We already know the league will be rigged for Miami to win the playoffs tho, so I don't count that.

And who am I kidding, Garber will invent a trophy for Messi if it means giving him a player-of-the-year award somehow.

These schedules in the early stages are wild...
We don't even have enough football channels over here combined on both my regular channels and paid subscription to Play Sports channels to air 9 games at the same time. Play Sports also airs NBA, NFL, Formula 1, ...
Sucks for the potential fans of clubs who don't make the cut.
Obviously we'll get the bigger name matches but it's gonna be matches like Olympiacos vs SC Braga that are getting left in the void.
248d07dac47f6e268758de1f0dc6cba6.png

Last edited:
On a more serious note, John Duran has some fantastic striking technique. I wonder how fast his shots are compared to someone like Valverde.
Even his low across the ground goals were hit perfectly with a ton of pace.

Back
Top Bottom