Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manchester United

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Chelsea let them go under Roman so yeah
Point is there wouldn't have been a need to go wild in the market for them given the level of talent you guys had coming through the academy :lol:

Even Levi Colwill looks like a baller

Security!
crystal-palace-v-manchester-united-premier-league.jpg

Chelsea has a great academy and scouts but the need to keep up with spending runs that over. All that defender money could have went to the midfield.

Can Fred come on for Casemiro please to finish the game please?

He's been great but I don't want to risk a yellow before Arsenal :lol:, he'd be suspended on his next card

Point is there wouldn't have been a need to go wild in the market for them given the talent you guys had coming through the academy :lol:

Even Levi Colwill looks like a baller

So relieved that the club keep Colwill. Tuchel was open to letting him go on a permanent deal. If Marina was running, yeah we'd lose Colwill for good due to their policy

The club always treated the academy as a source of revenue first in the past. The policy is changed now. Club's longtime academy director Neil Bath got promoted to Director of Football Development last November. He has full support now. Getting banned from window transfer was truly a blessing in disguise

I was more upset with the Guehi news than the Tomori news

At least, we have matching right clause in the Guehi deal plus sell-on clause

Always thought Tomori will always be a solid starter. I am a homer so I always root for any Cobham kid to play great

Back
Top Bottom