• Newcastle

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manchester United

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
He was injured upon joining. He only returned for that match in the WC and he was still playing injured.

Oh wow

I know he had to deal with the hamstring injury. Is he still dealing with it? Or different injury

Last time I saw a video clip of him at Inter. Napoli players laughed at his first touch attempt

How Chelsea let the likes of Tomori and Guehi go only to spend 200M on defenders I'll never know...

Guehi's been a rock at the back today

Weghorst dragging 3 defenders on him freed up all that space for Bruno in the box to take his time on his shot to place it perfectly :lol: :pimp:

More of that please

How Chelsea let the likes of Tomori and Guehi go only to spend 200M on defenders I'll never know...

I blame Lampard for Tomori leaving. Its strange because he got ample playing time at Derby and several opportunities as a starter and did well. Second season under Lamps comes up and all of a sudden his in the doghouse. Seems like he turned him into the scapegoat.

Lolwut

What 200M.. Chelsea didn't spend that high on defenders under Roman

Back
Top Bottom