• Newcastle

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manchester United

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Yea it’s not a luxury anymore it’s needed. Bernardo Gundogan out Leao and another winger in. Foden and Grealish in midfield. The solution is simple. Next season I only wanna see foden or grealsih on the wings if there’s an injury crisis
Silva refuses to play through balls to Haaland too its insane.

Grealish NEEDs to be in midfield...he has no pace on the LW and everyone knows he's just going to cut in on his right foot.

Hell I wouldn't even mind Pulisic or Havertz from Chelsea if they're gonna clean house. Havertz can at least be added to midfield and be a Mahrez backup or replacement too. He was so versatile in Leverkusen.

Leao would be the dream signing. I would fly to Manchester to watch a match if we got him. Terrible match today, we absolutely got robbed on that Bruno goal but there's still Champions League.

I would hand in my transfer request the next day like the sporting players did a few years ago, and if anybody shows to the crib they getting packed out

Wait Chelsea signed Mudryk to a 7 year deal too?!?! 🤯

Boehly is out here thinking this is the Dodgers/MLB. :lol:

I’ve never even heard of a 7 year deal in Football before!!

This is crazy :lol:
This happens in Spain, the CB they signed got 7 years too, I doubt it's 7 years straight without options

Victor has to be one of the only Napoli players ever who won’t get robbed at the light since probably Maradona?

I bet even the stick up kids on their scooters in Napoli won’t allow it… “Nah…not him. We have a chance to win the league idiota..”

20230115_093203.jpg

I’m good on Raphina
If missing out in Mudryk means we get another cheaper option plus a midfielder I’ll be ok with it
We need depth more than anything. 1 injury to Saka, Martinelli, Partey especially and it’s a wrap on the season

Back
Top Bottom