• Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Who needs a LW? City & Arsenal?

200m? ADL is gonna ask for a world record fee :lol:

aurelio-de.gif

On liverpool:
RM don't look amazing right now but man, Liverpool have issues with RM when Liverpool's on fire. They look terrible, RM's gonna run routes through them.

Had some time to calm down and can now look at the other things City need to do better. Our midfield needs to make braver passes to Haaland. This dude is making elite runs in behind and no one is trying to play it in behind to him. It’s like they are scared to have an incomplete pass especially Bernardo today. KDB the only one in midfield when he has the chance isn’t scared to force the agenda.

City is no longer getting elite play from the wingers and fullbacks, it's become much easier to defend them
Full back I believe can be solved in house with cancelo finding himself again at LB and the emergence of Rico at RB. Winger tho we need dangerous winger play the only winger play we have is controlled and that’s not what we need out wide.

One less player involved in the build up now with Haaland too.
I saw Haaland dropping back today and he was making good runs like Armada said, they don't pass him the ball, he's big as hell and can move, it doesn't always have to a perfect ball played to him.

City is no longer getting elite play from the wingers and fullbacks, it's become much easier to defend them

Which is why Rafael Leão is going to Man City.

City don’t even have a choice anymore.

They’re becoming desperate.

A huge overhaul is coming.

I saw Haaland dropping back today and he was making good runs like Armada said, they don't pass him the ball, he's big as hell and can move, it doesn't always have to a perfect ball played to him.

Yeah that brother was starving so he had to drop back today to even get a touch but he doesn’t really add anything to the actual build up. Fred shut down KDB and he is the one that puts those balls through to him. Goes against their programming to play those riskier balls I guess.

Armada Armada

I am now fully convinced Rafael Leão is going to City.

It’s no longer a luxury signing anymore - it’s now a necessity signing.

Pep is about to unleash.

Chelsea throwing money around at every above average player they can. I don’t like this man, could come back to bite us

I understand what you mean

I think Vivell and Winstanley are in the charge now. It was Eghbali who negotiated on a Mudryk deal

Looks like Potter wants to play Joao Felix at CAM/CF

Back
Top Bottom