Official Foamposite Pro Pearl Thread....PICS PAGE 1....MAY 23 2009

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

Originally Posted by truthteller

Originally Posted by VAHustler

Originally Posted by truthteller

STILL CRY SOMETIMES FOR MISSIN THIS RELEASE DATE....

I SWEAR ,NOW I UNDERSTAND WHY SOME PEOPLE CAMPOUT....
find some nds or ds 02 pearls for cheaper.

*Dries eyes*

Could u direct me to where, ive been checking EBAY everyday & NT buy/sell....

I wear a 10/10.5 which is a popular size, maybe thats why i havent seen them....

You have a pm sir & thnx in advance for any help....
I Hate Even Doin You Like This Homie But.......
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&item=180371320645

.... You Might Wanna Get Those Peepers Looked At
nerd.gif

Anyhow, Seperate Colorway Or Not.... 09's>The Previous Releases....... IMO Those Just Weren't "Pearly" Enough, But These HOH's Are Just The Right Tint For Me
pimp.gif
..... Passed On The Listing Above As Well As A DS Pair Of 02's For These Papi's..... Not Saying I Don't Like The Other Releases Of Pearls As Obviously The OG Color Is What Started This Madness And The Nostalgia Behind This Shoe To Some Of Us
happy.gif
There were also some VNDS in the 11.5 and Up. $250 shipped i believe. Also, ISS had a bunch of them ranging from $250-275 (nds-vnds).

penny wore the real thing........Pearl Foam 1's PE........dont make me post the pic......again

^^
2 wks later...was the bump necessary for that?

If you giving them away for retail then I understand. get at me

Originally Posted by AntC

bigj505 wrote:
snearkearcollector wrote:
i loking for pearl sz 8.5 in new york money in hand
good luck on that MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I wonder how serious he is about getting them.
wink.gif

lol i doubt he seriously is... dude is in NY where there were 700 pairs and got 0... i should offer my DS size 9 and see what he says
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

^ That pic up there shows exactly why the 02>09. Actual Pearl> Champagne/Light Brown BS... I was excited for these until I saw how they came out, and nowI wouldn't really even consider copping the 09s

Back
Top Bottom