Official Foamposite Pro Pearl Thread....PICS PAGE 1....MAY 23 2009

Thank you, is there a chance they are constructed differently nowadays 2 hurt anyone that tries this?
No one would no the answer 2 this, just as the box tag name.

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

No, we got this. Please do get banned anytime soon so we can both celebrate a unique victory.

laugh.gif
.....yeah WE got this. Dont worry i aint going nowhere. Been biting mytongue alot lately.
Lrrr:
you have to use a blow dryer to soften the glue on the swoosh

yep that was the plan......either that or i was gonna soak the swoosh in nail polish remover. Just the swoosh though.

i will try to get multiple pairs for peeps in LA, pm me. Just trying to help out, if they allow me

I am getting multiple pairs, period. I welcome all 2 join my camp. Out of towners are not rocking this time around, I can promise that.

300-700 either way that's a lot. Plus that day the DMP2 comes out so most beast will be occupied. all which = an easy copp for me

^^^^I agree with the 2 postees, this shoe is a sleeper...
What are NT members offering other NT members 2 go 2 Harlem and pick this shoe up? hmmmm. I should ask this same question in the other place
laugh.gif

Note 2 local NY re-sellers: Don't be mad
mad.gif

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

300-700 either way that's a lot. Plus that day the DMP2 comes out so most beast will be occupied. all which = an easy copp for me
Hopefully thats true. My boy said he would give me some extra money if I can cop him the dmp 2 pack while im at HOH.

C'mon man! Is there NOT anyone that can drop solid info besides me on the pairs?! I live in Chi and i have this information for 2 of 3locations................... and let me just say.......bout time they realized Chi was on it! NYC - if i was out there i would be on site no later than05/20/2009 cause 99% of yall will be
mad.gif
devil.gif
come 05/23/2009!

ehh im contemplating making the trip to beverly center saturday morning to get a pair strictly with the intent of trading them for eggplants. i gotta seethough.

I just hope whoever claims 2 have a connection 2 get this shoe does not get shafted by greed
laugh.gif

So 2 whoever claims 2 see the shoe, what does the box tag say>?

no LA ppl?
is tht a great news?
lol it means no one wnts to cop in HOH LA?
hopefully it is true~ then i m so flyyyyy

HOH-LA anyone know what time they usually open? what time LA heads planning on hittn the spot?

Back
Top Bottom