Official Foamposite Pro Pearl Thread....PICS PAGE 1....MAY 23 2009

Originally Posted by Uncle Sam 1013

Why do ppl want this shoe to be white. The color is pearl. I like the look if this one.

Tío SAM I agree , WHY do they want it WHITE when the color is PEARL ???

^^^ OK , Who else heard this CRAZY amount ???

Im not knocking , I mean I would be happy that means Ill be able to get a PAIR FOR SURE .

Originally Posted by SoMeTimEs CoRy

It is official HOH NYC is getting 700 pairs.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

they dont have the storage space to accommodate 700 pairs of footwear..stop posting

When the eggplants came they just put them all around the store and opened the shipment boxes as they were selling so i wouldnt say they cant accomodate thatnumber... but yeah 700 does sound like a bit much.. still hope its true though

Just called HoH and the lady said there getting A LOOTTT of pairs. so i hope everyone getss theirs.

if you're talkin about that mucle-head manager then i say BULLSHOINKS LOL... i dont trust that guy for anything.. he lies too much

EDIT: There's another thread wit sum guy saying his wife works at hoh and thre's getting 300 pairs

http://niketalk.com/topic/176634

Who's to believe?

this +!+* is too confusing... camp out or not camp out.. screw it... if i walk into HOH and they have my size great if not o well idc
indifferent.gif
more money in mypocket.

Originally Posted by jdotnas

no need to camp out.... stay home... and come in small numbers and everyone will leave home happy. lmao

this man speaks the truth....less hype means easier cop.

Originally Posted by Lrrr

they dont have the storage space to accommodate 700 pairs of footwear..stop posting
your getting way too technical (storage space to accommodate?) if they wanted to release 2,000 they would find a way to do so. you sound like aninterior decorator or something
roll.gif

next time the crib needs remodeling i will be pm'ing you sir.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

I hope I can successfully remove the checks from 1 of my 3 pairs. I need a life. =)

yeah me too.....been doin alittle research on it. Had to dig up that thread where dudes swoosh fell off to get a good idea of how its looked and where the gluestains were. I got this.........
eyes.gif

is there any side by side pics comparing the 2002 retros to the pearls that release next saturday, i wanna see how big the diffference in the white looksbetween the 2 shoes when there right next to each other.

Originally Posted by Swerv1n

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

I hope I can successfully remove the checks from 1 of my 3 pairs. I need a life. =)

yeah me too.....been doin alittle research on it. Had to dig up that thread where dudes swoosh fell off to get a good idea of how its looked and where the glue stains were. I got this.........
eyes.gif
you have to use a blow dryer to soften the glue on the swoosh

Back
Top Bottom