***OFFICIAL FILA THREAD***

Wish they would have just released the white white navy that day instead
Yeah it would have been great to... I remember ... nevermind. Just understand all/mostly White shoes in December isn't appealing to stores/consumers do to weather. Patience they are still on the table.... next to me.

I noticed that you edited your response. I do want to thank you for responding as you could've ignored my question, but as someone who worked in the sneaker industry it's quite clear you guys outsourced to the lowest bidder! :wink:

Anyways good luck with your endeavour - the Nike/JB juggernaut need all the competition they can get.

@vood99  I edited my response because I wanted to make a clear point. I left the post up for 12+ hours. I removed it because my time on NT is limited and I'm not on here to convince or defend but rather respectfully insight. Thanks for interacting. There is a ton of value in it. 

Last edited:

Looks good... I think it was the lighting that made it look a little indented. 
Thanks.  Yeah they are pretty clean all things considered.  I found them in the storage locker we keep all the vintage boots in.  They were in a replacement box and I noticed it out of the corner of my eye way in the back of the unit.  I pulled them out and opened the box and was like "Sweet OG Stack 2s!" 
happy.gif

you werent the original owner of them? just found them by luck?!
No I'm not the Original owner of them.  A good friend of mine who does estate sales had a good friend of his come to him with a proposition.  His friend's Uncle was being moved into a home to be cared for because he is older now.  He needed someone to sell off his Uncle's things so the house could be sold.  My friend said sure not realizing what was in store for him.  Basically his friends Uncle had accumulated over 10,000 pairs of sneakers and boots.  Anything and everything you can think of and they all needed to be sold.  My friend took on this job and I started helping him with it last year.  The recent Ewing retros that came out are a direct result of this collection.  My friend was introduced to Mike Packer and he bought all the old Ewings and had them sent over to China to be remade. I also just sold a bunch of pairs of old Nikes to the head of the Nike artifacts department, Todd Olbrantz.  If you ever saw Derrick Williams of the T-Wolves rocking the Flight Ones that I have as my profile pic I was the guy who sold them to him.  Real cool guy.  He opened his own sneaker store down in Arizona recently. 

Anyway getting back to the Original owner.  He started buying kicks around the mid 1970s.  He just bought what he liked in no particular size/style and stored them in his house until he could no longer fit anymore in there.  He ended up filling roughly 22 storage bins with kicks.  He Never wore any of them.  He just bought them and stacked them.  Oh and boots too.  Lots and lots of boots.  It has to be one of the biggest shoe collections in the world.  That guy Todd Olbrantz from the Nike artifacts department actually flew out here a few years back to check it out.  He picked out a bunch of stuff and offered my friend about $38,000.  There was some real nice expensive rare stuff in the pile he picked out including like 10 pairs of the Jordan 1s.  My friend knew that these kicks were worth much more and declined.  So we are selling them of one by one.  So in a nutshell I am not the Original owner but I know the Original owner and where all these came from.  Crazy right?
wink.gif

Last edited:
Wow dude had no idea about the whole story thats crazy! So the ewings came back because of you guys?

No I'm not the Original owner of them.  A good friend of mine who does estate sales had a good friend of his come to him with a proposition.  His friend's Uncle was being moved into a home to be cared for because he is older now.  He needed someone to sell off his Uncle's things so the house could be sold.  My friend said sure not realizing what was in store for him.  Basically his friends Uncle had accumulated over 10,000 pairs of sneakers and boots.  Anything and everything you can think of and they all needed to be sold.  My friend took on this job and I started helping him with it last year.  The recent Ewing retros that came out are a direct result of this collection.  My friend was introduced to Mike Packer and he bought all the old Ewings and had them sent over to China to be remade. I also just sold a bunch of pairs of old Nikes to the head of the Nike artifacts department, Todd Olbrantz.  If you ever saw Derrick Williams of the T-Wolves rocking the Flight Ones that I have as my profile pic I was the guy who sold them to him.  Real cool guy.  He opened his own sneaker store down in Arizona recently. 

Anyway getting back to the Original owner.  He started buying kicks around the mid 1970s.  He just bought what he liked in no particular size/style and stored them in his house until he could no longer fit anymore in there.  He ended up filling roughly 22 storage bins with kicks.  He Never wore any of them.  He just bought them and stacked them.  Oh and boots too.  Lots and lots of boots.  It has to be one of the biggest shoe collections in the world.  That guy Todd Olbrantz from the Nike artifacts department actually flew out here a few years back to check it out.  He picked out a bunch of stuff and offered my friend about $38,000.  There was some real nice expensive rare stuff in the pile he picked out including like 10 pairs of the Jordan 1s.  My friend knew that these kicks were worth much more and declined.  So we are selling them of one by one.  So in a nutshell I am not the Original owner but I know the Original owner and where all these came from.  Crazy right?:wink:  

Incredible!

Those are in impeccable shape. Checked out what else that ebay vendor has and they have my grail of all grails the "cris carter" black/white and purple CW turmoils!!!! :x :smokin :nerd: Been looking for those since I trashed my pair back in middle school!!! But back on topic, I hope they do the carolina blue CW of the Stack2. Will most definitely cop those regardless of how bad the materials are. All other CW's, I might just wait till they go on sale like most of the Grant Hill's this year

Wow that's insane. Wish I had my hands in that deal lol
I wish I was there in the beginning when my friend 1st took the collection over.  I can't imagine what gems were there that I missed!
Wow dude had no idea about the whole story thats crazy! So the ewings came back because of you guys?
Yep pretty much.  Mike Packer needed the molds and finding OG Ewings is very difficult especially of the 33 Hi's.  I mean if you look on ebay you won't see ANY vintage 33 Hi's.
I hope you got royalties to every colorway lol
I wish. He was supposed to send me a pair of the blue suede 33 Hi's but never did.  He has a lot on his plate.  Very busy guy but a good dude.
Those are in impeccable shape. Checked out what else that ebay vendor has and they have my grail of all grails the "cris carter" black/white and purple CW turmoils!!!!
sick.gif
smokin.gif
nerd.gif
Been looking for those since I trashed my pair back in middle school!!! But back on topic, I hope they do the carolina blue CW of the Stack2. Will most definitely cop those regardless of how bad the materials are. All other CW's, I might just wait till they go on sale like most of the Grant Hill's this year
I am that vendor.
wink.gif
  That is my other ebay account.  I actually could use a 3rd one I have so much stuff. 

I ask before n ill ask for a millionth time lol for those that have the current versions does the fila 95 have the same pillowy cushioned feel of the fila 96?

idk about ya'll, but i'm loving how cheap Fila 96s are going for. Not many kids are f'n with Fila.lol Just got a 2nd pair of the greys for only $35 on jj. Very underrated. Thinking about copping the all stars on fnl for $35 now.

Those stack 2s..... I've been wanting since 4th grade.

Last edited:

Anyway getting back to the Original owner.  He started buying kicks around the mid 1970s.  He just bought what he liked in no particular size/style and stored them in his house until he could no longer fit anymore in there.  He ended up filling roughly 22 storage bins with kicks.  He Never wore any of them.  He just bought them and stacked them.  Oh and boots too.  Lots and lots of boots.  It has to be one of the biggest shoe collections in the world.  That guy Todd Olbrantz from the Nike artifacts department actually flew out here a few years back to check it out.  He picked out a bunch of stuff and offered my friend about $38,000.  There was some real nice expensive rare stuff in the pile he picked out including like 10 pairs of the Jordan 1s.  My friend knew that these kicks were worth much more and declined.  So we are selling them of one by one.  So in a nutshell I am not the Original owner but I know the Original owner and where all these came from.  Crazy right?:wink:  

Incredible!
10,000 pairs of sneakers and boots

Back
Top Bottom