***OFFICIAL FILA THREAD***

Just ordered a pair of All Star GH II's from FNL for $35. Added some other stuff to total $60 since I had a $10 off coupon. For $35? What the hell... Hopefully they're not that bad. Still looking for Oly's but don't wanna pay more than $60 for those. Are these TTS to anyone that has em?

im wondering who's to blame on the mismatching lines from the upper to the sole on the GH2 96'?
i gotta admit, it steered me away from buying a few pairs. i only ended up buying the olympic cuz i figured white to white would be safe
Same feelings. Really wanted some other colors but I couldn't do it.

Just ordered a pair of All Star GH II's from FNL for $35. Added some other stuff to total $60 since I had a $10 off coupon. For $35? What the hell... Hopefully they're not that bad. Still looking for Oly's but don't wanna pay more than $60 for those. Are these TTS to anyone that has em?

Yes they run tts

Just got mine in and first impression was daaaaaamn the laces are long. :lol:

second impression: they took the 2A cushioning out!!! not a huge deal since the CMR midsole still feels incredible and its very soft and pillowy, but how are they gonna leave the 2A on the outsole and not have it in there? very surprised this has been overlooked by all the OGs. If Nike stamped zoom on something with none or adidas stamped adiprene without it being there, everyone would be pissed. Which, I'm assuming, is why adidas left it off of the recent Crazy 1 retro. :smh: Fila. You don't get a pass from me just because I bought for below retail...

I purchased mine(95s) from FNL last night. I plan to lace mine using ALL the lace hoops too! Tying them in the back! Lol

Last edited:

Maybe you can answer this for me.... I ordered the 3lab5 on release day from finishline.com then I get an email for a coupon, they sent it to me the day after it expired. Then the next day they sent me another that was also expired. Any chance in getting them replaced with one that isn't expired ??
Yea call the Customer service line, they will get you right.

-fresh 

Are they identical? No
Is the logo different? Yes
Do I care? Nope
I'll be copping without a doubt, black pair too if they drop!

OG

Retro pic from article for comparison.
Great example. So you won't see the red streak continue down to the bottom. The OG Black one pictured above has been worn and the side panel above the logo looks to be dented/bent in. Please take note. It's definitely going to be an exciting release. Maybe even a return of the OG Black colorway before year end as well.

The age-old question since they've given us the pictures. But any updates on a release date for the red suede 96? I bought the black (Bread pack) joints last week from FNL. I have been monitoring the Fila website since they've dropped, and checked FNL and saw $41.99 vs Fila's $90.

Great example. So you won't see the red streak continue down to the bottom. The OG Black one pictured above has been worn and the side panel above the logo looks to be dented/bent in. Please take note. It's definitely going to be an exciting release. Maybe even a return of the OG Black colorway before year end as well.
The OG black pair is DS.  I know this because they are mine.
wink.gif

The age-old question since they've given us the pictures. But any updates on a release date for the red suede 96? I bought the black (Bread pack) joints last week from FNL. I have been monitoring the Fila website since they've dropped, and checked FNL and saw $41.99 vs Fila's $90.
They will be dropping this Spring. FNL wants to liquidate quickly and fast. That's the problem when dealing with a large chain. 

The retro looks cheap compared to the og in particular that logo. Its like wat they did with the side logo of the fila 96 the first time they retroed them. You cant replace the logo

But i believe both og colorways (black included) are dropping same day or close to it.

Also i believe the lines do go all the way to the bottom on the retro or atleast some pairs do.

Back
Top Bottom