***OFFICIAL FILA THREAD***

I hope everyone who does want them gets them for retail/shipping because I ain't trying to take a chance and the numbers are really like the TMNT/Shredders releases... Fresh been on point with his info thus far so I ain't trying to get left in the dust.

I guess no one is really checking for these, being that all sizes are still available on sneakerbistro except a 10, the size I ordered. Hopefully that means everyone here that wanted them will get them.

this is not a good sign no? maybe they didnt update their inventory? do they have history of over selling?

Oly's are nice but just a lil too plain for me...waiting for the all stars tho, those were always my favorite colorway

yup my thinking exactly all stars and white navy were the best colorways

just hope finishline has free shipping on them

Supposedly finish line isn't getting them. Pys will have em with free shipping

Last edited:
this is not a good sign no? maybe they didnt update their inventory? do they have history of over selling?
Oh it's a great sign for those of us that want them. Even better sign if it remains this way after the drop. That way, even those that are on the fence, like yourself, can cop if they want.

And this is my second time shopping with sneakerbistro. I bought the USTAF 92 Pegasus from them. From what I saw they updated their inventory right away. I copped my size, checked the site a few minutes later, my size was gone while only a few others remained. This wasn't for preorder, though.

Didn't somebody post a while back saying Olys were gonna be limited in number to about 500. Talk about being wrong

we dont know that for sure. i just find it odd that it still says a fsr up for presale. i mean with the sharks that are resellers these days. these resellers would resell a ******g donut if they could. im willing to bet they wont be filling all of their orders...

Didn't somebody post a while back saying Olys were gonna be limited in number to about 500. Talk about being wrong
I think it's a bit early to say he was wrong, 500 could still be possible. Sneakerbistro not selling out and peeps being able to order from WestNYC is not a clear indication of the quantity available.

you know what would have set the olympic hills off besides putting his number somewhere on the shoe? if they made the strips on the side white patent leather.

you know what would have set the olympic hills off besides putting his number somewhere on the shoe? if they made the strips on the side white patent leather.
If my memory serves me correctly, the OGs didn't have the patent on them either. I believe they are close to OGs as possible. Correct me if I'm wrong.

I'm fairly certain you are correct. I was trying to recall but it's been so long

the last retros appear to not have patent leather on them either ... trying to find other pix of the OGs that display this.

lol i know there was no patent leather on the ogs. im saying they would have been better with it. when the hill 2 first released that navy patent leather stripe was the trademark of this shoe on the first colorway

without the patent leather it just looks like a plain fila shoe.

and about the patent leather yellowing the fila 2 mesh tongue is an off white so it would have matched lol

also that first pic is not a retro of the olympics its the og. thats the og fila box

Last edited:
i found a pic of the first retro of the fila hill 2. its not pretty lol not my pics

and a pic of the colorway alot of us have been waiting for....

damn... cant wait

and it looks like the white/white/navy fila hill 1 is also retroing. no release date yet

Last edited:
i found a pic of the first retro of the fila hill 2. its not pretty lol not my pics

Wish they would've kept the background of the logo white on the last two retros. The patent leather navy isn't bad, just like the white leather better.

Update for my WestNYC order : my card has been charged but they haven't emailed my tracking as promised. Just tried calling on my break and apparently they aren't open yet. I'll try again on my lunch break. I need to know when they'll be delivered since they only ship to billing address and I need to make sure somebody is home when they arrive. Patience.....

Apparently the tradition pack includes the All Star 96s and the OG colorway of the Stackhouse Spaghettis on August 22nd ... FILA confirmed via twitter. Fresh can we get an confirm on FINL holding these colorways?

Back
Top Bottom