***OFFICIAL FILA THREAD***

Looks like grant hills are sitting on the bay, i put my ds Orlando magic colorway on there and the quality is way better then the 2013 pairs and haven't had any luck i guess there are too many colors coming out

$150!? For the Olympics!? Haven't seen that anywhere, as of yet. Thought $100 was the retail price.

Hard to believe Fila would raise the price by so much so close to the release date.

Last edited:
Dr. Jays said FILA upped the price to $150 ... can anyone confirm this?

I saw this too and I call BS. I've seen $90, $100, and $150 on Dr j.... Doesn't make sense at all for Fila to go from 90 on last release to 150 on these

They apparently don't answer on Twitter. I asked them, finish line, and another site with no responses from anybody lol. How do you message on IG btw?

They apparently don't answer on Twitter. I asked them, finish line, and another site with no responses from anybody lol. How do you message on IG btw?
Go to comments and @ whoever you're trying to get the message to.

Oh ok so just tagging them gotcha
I Stated before, FNL wont have these..

And the $150 price would be because that specific store is charging that.... If other stores feel the same way they can also charge whatever they want... just like stores taxing for the Yeezys... it happens

-Fresh

got me wondering if i should pull the trigger and pay shipping. or wait for release and hope i get em for 100. dont think its worth it to risk it

Back
Top Bottom