***OFFICIAL FILA THREAD***

I just love the comfort of these, its absolutely amazing. For the colorway, I have a lot more Black/Red/White than anything else, so those White/Blue are just a breath of fresh air in my collection. Now I am really tempted to cop the Grey one too, such an awesome colorway. 

When did these drop?!

They are on a pretty good price on the bay, I will probably scoop up a pair next month, I really love the grey/gun metal on those with the white outsole combo. 

I don't know but lately I am really beasting over Fila, with their comfort and those two models the Stack 2 and GH2 I am back in love with them. Back in early 94 my best friend copped a pair of the Spoiler, the model that GH was rocking before his signature and I loved it back than.

Last edited:
@trentbg , Love that 96 colorway! I found that exact one at my local WSS but they were 1/2 size too small. They were $50 too :wow:

Last edited:
Got a big shipment from fila, gotta admit I'm in love lol. Quality overall is on point and they all look amazing

Group photos to come later today
One or two that I don't see on their website, very interesting.

Actually that grey colorway was released in april of last year.

They are scarce now but heavily discounted as well

Well if u can squeeze into a 7.5 there is a pair on amazon for 56 shipped plus maybe tax depending where you live

Otherwise 75 from other sellers on amazon

The colorway is castlerock/black/poppyred

I like that colorway because the gh iv has a similar colorway that orginally released

Last edited:

Thank you fila :smile:
Great business

thanks fellas! absolutely love em all. wife hates it cuz im supposed to be cutting back on pairs to fit in our new house.... but whats a man to do?
ill take pictures of the shoes out soon enough. tried last night but couldnt. one of those pairs arent available on fila's website anymore/yet.. not sure.

Back
Top Bottom