***OFFICIAL FILA THREAD***

Fam's, who can tell me how does the sizing go for Fila GH ll/96 compared to Nike. Last Fila I had was back in 94, but with the deals I see now, I just have to cop. 
 Aren't those red stripes meant to go down to the midsoles? I thought they did on the OGs? I mean the sample a few pages back had the stripes, and this official pic from Fila doesn't?
It's not just that, from what I can remember, those grey lines between the red and blue were 3M.

Also the ousole on the heel area was blue and the Stack was in white.

The logo on the tongue was jeweled, on a blue background.

And do all those retros have an actual 2A cushioning? 

That being said, I copped regardless, for pure nostalgic reasons. 

Last edited:
Trent they fit the same. I wear 9 in everything, including the gh2. Very comfortable as well

Well my only fear is the difference I know for years between Nike/JB and Reebok, for me Reebok is always .5 down, probably 95% of the time, so if Fila are same as Nike, I will get me 8.5 than, thank you. 
 Please be aware that CitySole is not a licensed dealer of product. We are looking into whether these pairs are legit.
Any feedback on this one? Are they selling a legit pairs or not, btw I copped the Stack 2 from them.

Last edited:
So I was waiting and waiting, waiting...and I copped finally:

Love that price, wish all the kicks cost that much.

Got my pair of Stack ll's today, came from CitySole.

I have to say, Fila did a great job with the quality of this one, all the white part is a real full grain leather, you don't see that very often these days. 

Yeah me too, despite the lack of some OG details, I can say the over all execution is on point. 

Finally some positivity from the homie Kane haha. And about Fila none the less

@iskep

Did anyone else copped the Stack ll's? Can you please upload a picture of the tag inside of the shoe on the tongue, the one with the size information and all. Thank you.

Ok, so I've got the 96 and the Spaghettis and had a chance to compare them. The 96s are probably one of the most comfortable shoes I have in terms of the cushioning. The Spaghettis are good too, but dont have as much cushion, and in return, you sit lower to the ground.

I'm looking to buy the 95s now... just wondering if anyone else can do this comparison, and tell me if the 95s are closer to the 96s or the Spaghettis in terms of cushioning? I'll have to order mine online as they dont sell the 95s near me at all.

Thanks!

I kinda wished my 96s had the full color logo on the medial side like the ones Grant wore. Right now, its just a one color logo made in patent.

That's how they released, white inner. I remember as a kid.. only his came like that if I were to guess

Back
Top Bottom