::[OFFICIAL] FIFA World Cup Brazil 2014 Thread:::

Mr. Marcus, contrary to what movies show, most Mexicans in Cali aren't ganbgangers :lol:

the Latinos and black people who are into that gang @#$@ out here are not respected by their races

:lol: oh...not familiar with la life at all....just seems like you're either rich or you're stuck in a hood out there

Not really high on my list as a place to visit but I will one day...rather go to San Fran

Edit: wasn't even saying just Mexicans are gangbangers...they act like most blacks out there are too

Not true at all. SoCal has a lot of regular people who fall in the middle. Tons of working class and middle class suburbs.

Ohhh you wanna check me? LOL you soft breh...def ain't worried about that
As soft as can be on this internet thing

Edit
You strike me as a San Fran kinda n lmao

Nah just seems chill...I prefer chill environments...Hollywood **** doesn't excite me...it's a personality thing

I'll still smack ya punk *** though :D

LA is much more than Hollywood. I've been out in Hollywood only twice this year and both were for birthdays.

Plenty of chill laid back areas out here

LA is tight. love visiting.

Bungalow in Santa Monica :pimp:

Hermosa :pimp:

bunch of dives in West Hollywood (non gay bar dives :lol: )

im telling you brah,

mexico beats neatherlands, the run will be deep

i belieeeevee :nerd:

dream scenerio, Mexico makes it to the finals and plays brazil

a 2 goal win in the last minutes of the game :x

344f148238488166e812cae596a2217438e87396929acf3ec0df24ebcc6262dc.jpg

Let me lighten the mood in here by saying

Vamos Argentina!!!!

Messi aint racist. Bosnian, Iranian, Nigerian, Mexican, American, Swizz...he will lay the smack down on everyone equally.
LOL

Anyway looking forward to some good games this weekend.

In this world cup anything can happen.
messi racist to little kids tho, wouldn't shake little man's hand.. I guess he likes picking on others his size :smh:

not SRS :lol:

Let me lighten the mood in here by saying

Vamos Argentina!!!!

Messi aint racist. Bosnian, Iranian, Nigerian, Mexican, American, Swizz...he will lay the smack down on everyone equally.
LOL

Anyway looking forward to some good games this weekend.

In this world cup anything can happen.
AJIII, this was your favorite play of today right?

I know you enjoyed it

BOLUDO!
:nerd:

Last edited:
2. Don't Take Anything Personally
Nothing others do is because of you. What others say and do is a projection of their own reality, their own dream. When you are immune to the opinions and actions of others, you won't be the victim of needless suffering. 

Let it die. It's been going on since noon. Dudes still quoting the man and bringing up old posts and then be like "the thread is ruined"

Stop talking about it then, or you fall right in with the garbage conversations

Am I crazy for saying Brazil would be borderline bad if it wasnt for Neymar? He practically carried his team in the group stages. I dont see a standout Brazilian player to step up if he gets shutout for a game.

Last edited:
Am I crazy for saying Brazil would be borderline bad if it wasnt for Neymar? He practically carried his team in the group stages. I dont see a standout Brazilian player to step up if he gets shutout for a game.

No you wouldn't be. Argentina has been similar.

Brazil is definitely vulnerable against Chile.

Germany vs Brazil and Argentina vs Netherlands would be a hell of a semis

i agree same with messi, they both carried there team , i was expecting alot more out of argentina with all those great fowards, hope they wake up in the next round

same can be said about Argentina and Messi

By that rule or standard, same could be said about Uruguay. The difference from first group match to second and third.

Looking forward to the knock out rounds but one of my favorite parts of the World Cup is the first two weeks when everyone is arriving, analyzing every team, and every fan has hope that they can do something special.

Can't wait til tmws copa America.

Back
Top Bottom