::[OFFICIAL] FIFA World Cup Brazil 2014 Thread:::

dudes trying to divert into something completely irrelevant to the topic to show their ignorance and prejudice.

mexico is inferior to the US athletically? who is even arguing otherwise? this is the world cup thread :rofl:

the US team is full of players with parents with immigrant backgrounds (including mexican americans) so that point is moot
still crying? I'm predjudice cause yall don't dominate soccer on a world level even though its the #1 sport in that huge *** population? 

ok then chulo

Population is overrated. Look at China and India

Last edited:
Right now, can the US go toe to toe with germany yes or no?
nobody cam go toe to toe with the Germans right now imo.
that's my pick to win it all though

still crying? I'm predjudice cause yall don't dominate soccer on a world level even though its the #1 sport in that huge *** population? 

ok then chulo
View media item 1029484

Ghana did but that clearly wasn't Germany's best.

At their best I'd say only Brazil would have a great shot

this guy was mad cause no one was letting him cook with his mexico squad a few days ago but dude quick to defecate on us clinching a spot.

86..02.. 11. Who cares. It's 2014 and the WC is NOW. Burritos.. chimichangas. . Relax. I hope MEX AND USA win and get far. I want to see Herrera super saiyen again.

you rep a set?

don't need that gangland tour....blacks and mexicans too hostile out there......we get along here in NC :pimp: 
Hmu bruh

Edit
Just noticed you edited your post.
I didn't say a damn thing about sets bruh.
No one needs to be in a set to check some one

Last edited:
Mr. Marcus, contrary to what movies show, most Mexicans in Cali aren't ganbgangers :lol:

the Latinos and black people who are into that gang @#$@ out here are not respected by their races

It's not a racial thing.

Dude just wants to bash a race from the comfort of his home

You know damn well he won't walk up to a bunch of mexico fans and talk trash :lol:

Just like, say, a Mexican dude won't walk to a a bunch of blacks/ white/ Asians/etc talking trash :lol:
Anybody will check you for that shtttt

Mr. Marcus, contrary to what movies show, most Mexicans in Cali aren't ganbgangers :lol:

the Latinos and black people who are into that gang @#$@ out here are not respected by their races

:lol: oh...not familiar with la life at all....just seems like you're either rich or you're stuck in a hood out there

Not really high on my list as a place to visit but I will one day...rather go to San Fran

Edit: wasn't even saying just Mexicans are gangbangers...they act like most blacks out there are too

Last edited:
Let me lighten the mood in here by saying

Vamos Argentina!!!!

Messi aint racist. Bosnian, Iranian, Nigerian, Mexican, American, Swizz...he will lay the smack down on everyone equally.
LOL

Anyway looking forward to some good games this weekend.

In this world cup anything can happen.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom