::[OFFICIAL] FIFA World Cup Brazil 2014 Thread:::

Considering we only started playing the sport yal have played your entire lives we're doing quite well. Yal shoulda had a WC trophy by now with your standards right?

Last edited:
Mr Marcus up to his usual shenanigans.
All good bruh, the internet is a safe place. Let the hate flow. We're here for ya bruh

Considering we only started playing the sport yal have played your entire lives we're doing quite well. Yal shoulda had a WC trophy by now with your standards right?
*no comment*

i think the mic turned off m8...

Mexico's making the run this year m8, i see it habbening.

A win this sunday makes mexico eligible for a deep run in the WC

dead srs

Mr Marcus up to his usual shenanigans.
All good bruh, the internet is a safe place. Let the hate flow. We're here for ya bruh
bruh, its cool.

Its just banter...

its not that serious....

at least for me it's not....

I was buthurt earlier cus the US wasn't playing up to par, but it's done and said now....

right?

*no comment*

i think the mic turned off m8...

Mexico's making the run this year m8, i see it habbening.

A win this sunday makes mexico eligible for a deep run in the WC

dead srs

Yeah cause you get Greece or the Ticos after. No ones hating on Mexico dog, you're the one that turned this into a Mex-USA thing.

Yeah cause you get Greece or the Ticos after. No ones hating on Mexico dog, you're the one that turned this into a Mex-USA thing.

Dude pls, that was that back up SN that was quick to make into what it was.

I had to explain myself because people didn't see the irony.

lel

Mexico is playing above expected, so Neatherlands is the real test right now.

I don't know how the CR vs Greece match is gonna play it because Grease are experts on parking the bus and winning on penalties, so I'm undecided on that one.

I'm awaiting for this sunday morning.

:smokin

dudes trying to divert into something completely irrelevant to the topic to show their ignorance and prejudice.
mexico is inferior to the US athletically? who is even arguing otherwise? this is the world cup thread :rofl:
the US team is full of players with parents with immigrant backgrounds (including mexican americans) so that point is moot

Yo Mexicans, I have a question tho. Is soccer "by far" the most popular sport in Mexico? Or does it depend which state your in? Cause I have no idea where these baseball players came from.

^

brah it's cool.

I'm personally out of energy to even keep up the argument.

idk, but I'm getting kinda tired of seeing the same **** reposted every other post and this is coming from me

lelel

Suarez is out for Uruguay, you guys think they'll revert back to their form against CR?

I see it happening.

Suarez was their game changing talent.

Not even cavani showed up like Suarez did.

Yo Mexicans, I have a question tho. Is soccer "by far" the most popular sport in Mexico? Or does it depend which state your in? Cause I have no idea where these baseball players came from.
yes it is, but it varies by regions. being from the north, many folks play baseball and basketball as well.

yes it is, but it varies by regions. being from the north, many folks play baseball and basketball as well.

So the regions/states closer to the USA border, they mostly go for baseball? Thats where most of the stars have came from? Like Adrien Gonzalez and Valenzueza?

Nigeria needs to hold down the fort for Africa, **** Algeria.

Glad to see Mexico and the USA get out of their groups, now I just need Mexico to get crushed :pimp:

Want wait for Sunday?? Where my Mexicans going to watch on Sunday? A little early but want to be in a bar once we win :pimp:

Yea brah, thats why it used to sting when the banter came around and ppl be like, but you have a trillion ppl population and no world cups.

Now? thats predictable banter (it kinds sings tho lel)

I'd say baseball is probably a 3rd on the list? boxing is a definite second.

Then you have other things like Formula one and basketball popularity rising as well :nerd:

I don't even know if Mexico has an olympic basketball team, but if they don't they're definitely trying to make a run there too

You still mad about '02 breh?
not as mad as you are about 11'?

World Cup is the only thing that matters.

At least until the new Copa America format starts

I said it earlier in the thread and I'll say it again. I root for Mexico when they're not playing us. I got nothing but love for my neighbors to the south.

I wanted all CONCACAF teams to do well even trash Honduras :lol:

Maaaannn, I think I worded my frutration wrong earlier, thats why dudes got all personal with it throwing shots making about something irrelevant.

I felt disappointed the only attack came on the last minutes from the US.

Right now, can the US go toe to toe with germany yes or no?

World Cup is the only thing that matters.

At least until the new Copa America format starts

I said it earlier in the thread and I'll say it again. I root for Mexico when they're not playing us. I got nothing but love for my neighbors to the south.

I wanted all CONCACAF teams to do well even trash Honduras :lol:

haha

shiiiiieeet.

:smh:

it hurts knowing they made it to the WC and kept playing their classic style of football

im telling you brah,

mexico beats neatherlands, the run will be deep

i belieeeevee :nerd:

dream scenerio, Mexico makes it to the finals and plays brazil

a 2 goal win in the last minutes of the game :x

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom