::[OFFICIAL] FIFA World Cup Brazil 2014 Thread:::

Ya'll know Brazil has the largest Japanese population outside of Japan right?

And Ann Coulter is such a troll
laugh.gif
You must be an idiot not to know that lol

nah miketysonthekiller miketysonthekiller had a solid point
dudes are a bunch of hypocrites ******** on mexico and their fans for celebrating a tie (crucial for them having a chance to advance the group stage)
but were celebrating this USA loss.
and of course it makes sense that it's those same people that were so critical of mexico and their fans that are so quick to call Mike out. it's clear that some of you people have something against mexicans for whatever reason. it's whatever though.
best of luck to both teams moving forward.

Loving DSA's attitude right now/all day. :pimp:

I don't understand what's going on...It's like, those that follow soccer felt superior because they knew that U.S. wouldn't advance and now feel guilty because they didn't appear to have that National pride, but instead of admitting they were wrong and trying to make up for it, they just get extreme their original opinion.

Goes to show you that paper ain't never won a damn thing. Pride, heart, luck and dare I say, intangibles will always have a role in competition. Booya!

Last edited:
Man you know what?

You guys are right man.

I mean, how silly of me to even hold the USA team to some standards of play that they have shown before they're capable of.

I never better next time to hold the NT to any standards man, I got you ugys. You won't hear anymore frustration from me because the midfield is buns, or bradely is out there being a bum, or Yedlin being the only attacking force on todays ending minutes of the match.

I got you guys, no biggie. my fault.

wrong.......I made a post saying congrats to Mexico......I'm glad something positive besides beheadings is coming from there 

ah yea, the predictable jokes.

jaja jajajajaja, top banter m8 comedy level over 9000

10/10 will laugh again

Last edited:
yay mexico advanced to the same round as the USA in the only sport yall are good at.......:rofl: :rofl:
he doesn't know mexico plays more than 1 sport,

LMAO

American humour, the finest in the west :pimp:

Im literally blown away at some of these comments.

The american education sure is flaunted around here, topest of keks :smokin

I'm done with this.

I can't believe you guys pushed it this long, it was fun after the match.

some people didn't enjoy my take on today, cool its whatever, differences of opinions, but you couldn't tell me it would go for this long. The petty shots too :smokin

Last edited:
dude really thinks he's rustling jimmies as if we aren't Americans rooting for the USMNT ourselves too :rofl:
i'm sorry you can't root for two teams papi

nah miketysonthekiller miketysonthekiller had a solid point
dudes are a bunch of hypocrites ******** on mexico and their fans for celebrating a tie (crucial for them having a chance to advance the group stage)
but were celebrating this USA loss.
and of course it makes sense that it's those same people that were so critical of mexico and their fans that are so quick to call Mike out. it's clear that some of you people have something against mexicans for whatever reason. it's whatever though.
best of luck to both teams moving forward.

LMAO yal still on the "celebrating a loss" thing. We're happy we made it out of a tough group after earning it in THREE games.

Both teams should be proud of themselves. Both teams had different groups that required different tactics and approaches in each game and they did what they had to do.

Last edited:
no guys seriously, this is just a moot point being driven to the ground.

I don't know what I'm gonna do tomorrow.

There are no matches man :smh:

he's a comedian for sure
View media item 1032081

you're on your own now man, good luck :smokin

Last edited:
Some pretty good baseball players have came out of Mexico tho. Of course Boxers. Football is by far the most popular tho, right? But Mexico has what? Like 130 million people? Plus like 20 million in America :lol:

With those odds, population, and love for soccer - ya'll should have at least two stars above the Mexican crest.

Back
Top Bottom