Official FIFA Soccer 15 Thread

Yea I just started one last week for the first time ever, wanted to fast-forward a year or two with Porto after building a bunch of money and selling everyone, then I saw all of these guys on loan go back to theiir teams and I thought to myself - this isn't realistic.

Nani will stay at Sporting, Tello won't go back to Barcelona, etc. But then again I'm playing a video game where i want Porto to have 100,000,000 dollars worth of transfer money so I guess it can't all be realistic. :lol:

Is there a way to have the players on loan just stay where they are?
Not that I know of. The transfer market on Career Mode is sporadic and sometimes Unrealistic as hell. I remember one summer window, Real Madrid signed Suarez and Lewandowski :x so I just snatched Bale from them lol.

A really cheap way to build money is to buy "Financial Takeover" on the EAS FC Catalog using your FIFA experience points. You can press the RS or R3 button and it will pull down a menu for you. You can use one every year and you should be getting about $40-60 million. That way you can grab a high profile player once every year and store em. The money you pile up at the end of the year doesn't fully transfer on to the next year though. That kind of pisses a lot of people off so I suggest grabbing a player for your dream team year by year.

I made a dream team with Villarreal in Fifa 12 and no financial takeover :pimp:

I mean, no Messi/CR/Bale types

But I beasted so much with the players I had that I got Neymar and Tello to a 95 and Reus to a 97 :lol:

Last edited:
FUTmas is here guys. Daily special packs in the store till New Years I believe. If you have a team worth 100k or more I hope you have sold your team by now. Prices will keep crashing and fluctuating till late January after the Team of the Year madness.

Yea I just started one last week for the first time ever, wanted to fast-forward a year or two with Porto after building a bunch of money and selling everyone, then I saw all of these guys on loan go back to theiir teams and I thought to myself - this isn't realistic.

Nani will stay at Sporting, Tello won't go back to Barcelona, etc. But then again I'm playing a video game where i want Porto to have 100,000,000 dollars worth of transfer money so I guess it can't all be realistic. :lol:

Is there a way to have the players on loan just stay where they are?
Not that I know of. The transfer market on Career Mode is sporadic and sometimes Unrealistic as hell. I remember one summer window, Real Madrid signed Suarez and Lewandowski :x so I just snatched Bale from them lol.

A really cheap way to build money is to buy "Financial Takeover" on the EAS FC Catalog using your FIFA experience points. You can press the RS or R3 button and it will pull down a menu for you. You can use one every year and you should be getting about $40-60 million. That way you can grab a high profile player once every year and store em. The money you pile up at the end of the year doesn't fully transfer on to the next year though. That kind of pisses a lot of people off so I suggest grabbing a player for your dream team year by year.

thats crazy i never knew that

coupe how much $$ did u start with on porto? i usually do a career with arsenal and have like 32 million to start. i sell pretty much everyone and im able to build my dream squad by like the second season. if you get good people and their ratings go up you can sell them for huge money. jackson martinez will end up being a force if u play a few seasons :lol:

i had a 94 benteke on my team. dude had like 95 shot power, long shots, finishing, strength, and jumping :lol:

career mode is much better after the second or third season when everyone becomes way better :pimp: :lol:

Great news for FUT investors at the moment. I guess EA has banned a lot of auto buying bots and deals can be sniped for people who have no lives like myself :lol:

Been getting 50-59th minute BINs below market price with no competition from auto buying bots who normally scoop up within seconds.

Gone with the good is that a lot of rare cards are off the market now. Since a lot of those auto buying FUT accounts were from coin sellers the rare Legends and in forms they had are now lost in their banned accounts. Legend prices has been rising like crazy which is odd in a time like FUTmas.

But anyways, I have a feeling those accounts will find ways to come back. But as of right now, happy hunting guys!

If you guys dont know what im talking about, I just search in form cards below their market price and refresh the search every few minutes and find some deals. Been having great success and selling with great success too!

^ Oh wow. That is tremendous news! I'm gonna have to start looking into that. Very useful info to have with the companion app, being able to trade on the go.

It's F'n 2014 and EA still hasn't introduced the handball rule in FIFA. So many blatant handballs keep getting ignored

Last edited:
I got that handball exploit down pat 
nthat.gif

They used to have handballs back in the day. Honestly am a fan they took it out. its something the user has no control over (unless there's something I'm not aware of)

Only thing I don't enjoy coming from 360 to ps4 KS having to start over as a level 1 :x

Got a PS4 and FIFA for Christmas. Came here just to post how impressed I am with the EA Sports Game Face feature [even got the announcers pronouncing my last name correctly]. Ya boy livin' out his dreams on the pitch!

View media item 1331130

Last edited:
Great news for FUT investors at the moment. I guess EA has banned a lot of auto buying bots and deals can be sniped for people who have no lives like myself
laugh.gif

Been getting 50-59th minute BINs below market price with no competition from auto buying bots who normally scoop up within seconds.

Gone with the good is that a lot of rare cards are off the market now. Since a lot of those auto buying FUT accounts were from coin sellers the rare Legends and in forms they had are now lost in their banned accounts. Legend prices has been rising like crazy which is odd in a time like FUTmas.

But anyways, I have a feeling those accounts will find ways to come back. But as of right now, happy hunting guys!

If you guys dont know what im talking about, I just search in form cards below their market price and refresh the search every few minutes and find some deals. Been having great success and selling with great success too!
Maybe this is why prices have been up recently...

Bought my Tevez IF (86) last month for 186k after selling it before for like 212k and buying it back.

Checked a few days ago and the lowest BIN was 327k. Listed for 368k and it sold. IF Lichsteiner was double the price I copped for too at 78k.

Then I blew 200k on packs doe. 
roll.gif
mean.gif
 Picked up a couple garbage IF's.

Probably making a cheap EPL team until TOTY... Got a TON of decent EPL players that are untradeable in my club and packed De Gea so I just need a CDM and striker to field a nice little squad.

Tryna run a champions league type tourny for FUT. hit me on psn - funcrusher22

There will be a grand prize of coins for the winner

Signed a loaner player for 3 games, dude gets injured first game.

Out 2 games...

I can't believe I won the New Years cup

I'm a super newbie at this game. That was the hardest and most frustrating thing I've ever played :smh: :lol:

Any tips at getting better at this game?

I won games in the new years cup then the server would not connect aftert the match and i would not get coins!

On top of that it used up contracts!

Heated!

PS4: GETRICH87

Newb though

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom