Official FIFA Soccer 14 Thread

I've given up on getting an all Brazilian squad :lol:

Got a pretty dope German/Bundesliga squad together tho!

My EPL squad is pretty much maxed out with non IF players. Which is a bummer because I would love some IF or TOTS players but it's too damn expensive.

Are they gonna be doing an MLS TOTS would love to get my hands on some American players

Yup, it should be around the end of TOTS. TOTS Donovan was so good last year.

I sold off my EPL team who I typically played D1 with. Started playing with this American team and plummeted divisions but I don't care. I enjoy playing with this team a lot.

View media item 957912
Second squad
Edit...planning on grabbing some Dutch black cards (Sneijder and Seedorf) but waiting for MLS TOTS first
View media item 957913

Last edited:
on FUT, to get more coins, do you have to buy them??

just started and my team sucks :lol: :smh:

I sold off my EPL team who I typically played D1 with. Started playing with this American team and plummeted divisions but I don't care. I enjoy playing with this team a lot.

Second squad
Edit...planning on grabbing some Dutch black cards (Sneijder and Seedorf) but waiting for MLS TOTS first

Nice US Squad....what do you think of this concept?  I had sometihng else worked out but Donovan was a 2 chem at RM.

I'm on 360, idk how different the menus are on next gen fifa. All I know is on 360 it's under the "play" section, then go to "more"

Nice US Squad....what do you think of this concept?  I had sometihng else worked out but Donovan was a 2 chem at RM.

View media item 957957

I like it. I don't know why but I like Jozy better up there with the Deuce. I do have EJ as will and bring him on occasionally.

Just comes down to personal preference honestly. I moved Zeus over to LM because when he was at RM he kept kicking with his left and I was getting sooooo mad.

I may try him at CAM too. You just gave me a good idea. May try the 4-1-2-1-2 (2) formation with Jozy and EJ up top, Deuce and Donovan at CM's and Zeus at CAM.
EDIT: I think why I haven't tried it yet before is because my playing style requires my strikers to be able to pass and Jozy and EJ's passing are 52 and 49, respectively. :x

Last edited:
I like it. I don't know why but I like Jozy better up there with the Deuce. I do have EJ as will and bring him on occasionally.

Just comes down to personal preference honestly. I moved Zeus over to LM because when he was at RM he kept kicking with his left and I was getting sooooo mad.

I may try him at CAM too. You just gave me a good idea. May try the 4-1-2-1-2 (2) formation with Jozy and EJ up top, Deuce and Donovan at CM's and Zeus at CAM.
EDIT: I think why I haven't tried it yet before is because my playing style requires my strikers to be able to pass and Jozy and EJ's passing are 52 and 49, respectively.
sick.gif
EJ is the best ST for the US in FIFA 14 imo because of his pace, high heading rating, and high jumping rating.  He gets to a ton of headers for me when I play reg seasons online.  The problem with Dempsey inform is that it limits your formations you can use because he can only slot in at either LW or LM.  LW isn't realistically an option because the US has no one at all who is a capable RW let alone a RM in this game.  Donovan is the best suited for it but his card isn't made for those spots. 

EJ is the best ST for the US in FIFA 14 imo because of his pace, high heading rating, and high jumping rating.  He gets to a ton of headers for me when I play reg seasons online.  The problem with Dempsey inform is that it limits your formations you can use because he can only slot in at either LW or LM.  LW isn't realistically an option because the US has no one at all who is a capable RW let alone a RM in this game.  Donovan is the best suited for it but his card isn't made for those spots. 

Yes, like I said, it just comes down to personal preference. I like Jozy because his shot is 10 points better than EJ's and I pass and shoot rather than dribble down the sideline and cross. You did neglect to mention EJ's strength amongst those other attributes though. EJ's strength is 90. He wins a ton of balls that he shouldn't because of this.
Also, You can put a position change on IF Dempsey and make him LF and move him to striker. Thats what I did and he has a yellow dot. Then if you want to move him to say a LM, he still has a yellow dot there too I'm pretty sure.

I just started playing France in D1 and I've been liking them a lot....recommend you guys try them they are a well balanced team. 

After six months of play FIFA 14 on current & Next Gen has been basura.

EA Ignite Engine turns football to American football.:x

Undefeated in D1 since I started playing with France.  They are by far my favorite team to use....I beat Real Madrid twice with them as well.  Hugo Lloris has been my favorite goalie so far. 

played 5 matches yesterday, 4 draws, 1 L.  
sick.gif

Might have to swap Liverpool out.

Last edited:
played 5 matches yesterday, 4 draws, 1 L.  :x

I hate how people who never use to use certain teams start using them now. I've been using Liverpool for years and it trips me out to see almost everyone using them now. :smh:

played 5 matches yesterday, 4 draws, 1 L.  :x

I hate how people who never use to use certain teams start using them now. I've been using Liverpool for years and it trips me out to see almost everyone using them now. :smh:

Congratulations

You should be happy that the team you root for was irrelevant for so long and they're good enough that people care about them now :lol:

I think i'll switch it up every season, with World Cup coming up, i'll start the next season with international teams, already changed the game ball to the official WC ball 
pimp.gif

Its just weird to me to use other teams bc, i dont know all the players, i dont know which player is right/left footed, besides the main superstars in most clubs, i dont know much about the rest of the players on the squad.
uh oh

if it makes you feel better, we didn't win the PL either 
happy.gif
I'm heartbroken. 
ohwell.gif
  **** chelsea and their time wasting **** 

Last edited:
SO glad NBC picked up the premier league.  NBCSports >>> GolTV & FoxSoccerChannel.

What International teams you guys use? 

Back
Top Bottom