Official FIFA Soccer 14 Thread

It's always funny when they assume your race or nationality. I responded to some guy with "jajajaja" he called me a ******. I have no idea what that means. :lol:

He assumed you were mexican.

jajaja is the way spanish speaking people say hahaha, he assumed you were mexican off of that which is silly.

I get called the n word so much :lol: .

I just hit them with, "so you just lost to a ***** in futbol?..tell me how you really feel"

just casually found this thread :D

anyways, pulled neymar from a pack probably the best so far even from the TOTS packs that I got absolutely nothing from.

trying to put together an all brazilian team just need hulk inform and it'll be complete

I've given up on getting an all Brazilian squad :lol:

Got a pretty dope German/Bundesliga squad together tho!

My EPL squad is pretty much maxed out with non IF players. Which is a bummer because I would love some IF or TOTS players but it's too damn expensive.

Are they gonna be doing an MLS TOTS would love to get my hands on some American players

just won the treble in my third season with Villarreal in career mode 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
I opened up one of the promo 50k gold rare players pack. pulled jesus navas, who is the most expensive player i've had so far, but i sold him for 12k. i also got my first inform, it was a RB from sevilla, who i'm not familiar with. he is only 80 rated in form so i'm not sure how much to sell him for.

I opened up one of the promo 50k gold rare players pack. pulled jesus navas, who is the most expensive player i've had so far, but i sold him for 12k. i also got my first inform, it was a RB from sevilla, who i'm not familiar with. he is only 80 rated in form so i'm not sure how much to sell him for.
Go to http://www.futhead.com/ and type in the players name and select the correct card and you should see how much he goes for based on what console he is on.

for FIFA 15, can we get an official FIFA 15 thread AND and official FIFA 15 UT thread?

not interested at all in FUT.

Back
Top Bottom