Official FIFA Soccer 13 Thread: Out Now!

yea, the whole virtual pro thing gets kind of annoying.. my player is a 80 overall but i swear i've unlocked the same achievements so many times.. i have so many assists from corners but i keep unlocking the same achievement lol.. and i swear one game i have skill moves, then next game i have none.. i have to test it out in the arena before the match starts to see if i'm going to have my skill moves that game or not..

:rofl:.. what is the nonsense you speak of?? :nerd:
:lol: :smh:

not going to air out anyone specifically, because... as we all know, i'm not that good. but sometimes these youngsters amaze me. dudes running around in circles chasing the ball, like the formation/positions are just for reference. cant do anything but watch with the Balotelli face.

LL

are these "youngsters" in uMad B. I know what you talmbout Joe

nt knows drama

Last edited:
Anyone else ****ING HATE playing in the rain? Completely messes up my passing and dribbling. I swear 65% of my games are in the rain. :smh:

played 4 games with uMAD FC ps3 tonight and we got 3 wins and 1 draw.. we definitely starting to play better together.. love playing midfield so i can play box to box to help out that cpu defense..

played 4 games with uMAD FC ps3 tonight and we got 3 wins and 1 draw.. we definitely starting to play better together.. love playing midfield so i can play box to box to help out that cpu defense..

It's very much appreciated. The extra central def is crucial!

A few more games were played after you left. We won the Division 7 title :pimp:
Any my player is back at 79 now.

Has anyone's game been freezing? Was going into a match in Career Mode and it froze at the loading screen about an hour ago. Happened the day before too. My PS3 is rather new and hasn't gotten much usage

Last edited:
Division 1 in Pro Club is absolutely ridiculous :x :smh:.. Everything is moving so fast you literally have to plan out everything you're gonna do before you even get the ball.

All the games you have to play leading up to it you definitely need to prepare for this :lol:

Also, props for playing MID Sauna, that **** definitely helps out alot.. The only problem with us is when we have one of those they usually get caught coming too far up the field and we get burnt :smh:

Last edited:
Wow. At that vid #3

The joys of playing with 5 star skillers... ive never done nething thattt dirty but taarabt n ben afra r fun to trick around with

Also, props for playing MID Sauna, that **** definitely helps out alot.. The only problem with us is when we have one of those they usually get caught coming too far up the field and we get burnt :smh:

Yea, I'm conscious of the same problem, but I definitely push forward when I can.. I had 3 goals in one game playing RCM.. I like it because it feels like I can dictate the pace of the game more and I'm still getting a goal or assist in every game it seems.. And my passing % finally going up.. And I know I'm pissing off the team we're playing because I'm always shadowing or marking whoever seems to be in the most dangerous position at the time..

yea, the whole virtual pro thing gets kind of annoying.. my player is a 80 overall but i swear i've unlocked the same achievements so many times.. i have so many assists from corners but i keep unlocking the same achievement lol.. and i swear one game i have skill moves, then next game i have none.. i have to test it out in the arena before the match starts to see if i'm going to have my skill moves that game or not..

FLO to Casirito connect is deadly!!!!

It's very much appreciated. The extra central def is crucial!

A few more games were played after you left. We won the Division 7 title :pimp:
Any my player is back at 79 now.

Has anyone's game been freezing? Was going into a match in Career Mode and it froze at the loading screen about an hour ago. Happened the day before too. My PS3 is rather new and hasn't gotten much usage

Just joined the club... Pm when yall are about to run one

been playing that still speedin track from the top 5 goals of the week when i play lol.

took a rare tip from xblaze23 and been troll passing the last two games. THE RAGE TACKLES.

60%+ pos and 90%+ passing. hilarious.

that uMadFC v uMadB game was. :smh:

team chem was around a .004.

Last edited:
Just a tip for FUT players: Follow @EASPORTSFIFA on Twitter. They announce when servers go down. When they do, bid on open-bids and hope for the best.

Best I got was Gotze for 11k, goes for around 15k. Some dude got IF Kroos for 5k tonight.

Don't know whose worse, EA servers or 2K servers
mean.gif

Man, if we had defenders on uMad FC instead of the CPU, we'd concede far less stupid goals than we do.

Back
Top Bottom