Official FIFA Soccer 13 Thread: Out Now!

Trying to pick up hazard and falcao but 47MM and 52MM each :x ill pay that much for hazard idk about falcao

Don't you already have Rooney, Van Persie, Welbeck and Hernandez as strikers? Falcao is one of the best strikers in the game so the price is no surprise. Try buying Cavani from Napoli if you want another top striker. I got him for 27M in my career mode with Arsenal, he's a goal machine.

I like to sell the majority of my team aside from my favorites and with that money pick up other people. Sold chicha and gonna sell RvP next window

Miami-Heat-Champagne-Celebration-Chris-Bosh.gif

^ :lol: AYOOOOO

But YO... We just won the Premiere Cup championship ( Div 1&2 ) I assume?? And those game are intense :wow:, I guess since everyone is good at that level the whole game just flows so smoothly and the pace is ridiculous.. Won in the 118th Minute :pimp:.. :lol: @ them showing players from the other team laying on the field in agony during the celebration. Shoutout to Mario, Xblaze, Rafool :smokin

uMAD B is open for any 360 users who're tryna get their player & overall games up

Congrats on the big win

My VPs overall rating keeps going up and down. I started off at 75, got it up to 79/80 and sometime during the week it dropped to 77. I was able to bring back up 78/79. During the few games we played tonight it dropped down to 72...WTF...what gives? I mean, it has to be a glitch or am I missing something. I haven't edited my player physically for these changes to happen

it better be glitches even worse is that i play games then get +1 dribbling for some acheivement then i play another game and get the same acheivment again so the last game didnt save or whatever
mad.gif

if you bought pro upgrades from the EAS catalogue, it boosts your player rating. when the FC/FUT servers are down (like they were all this week), those upgrades arent active.. dropping your rating down a few points. i cant see what else the issue would be.

similar to mario... the thing i hate is unlocking an achievement then being negated when your opponent's team quits. i got +1 aggression/long socks like 30 games ago for getting revenge tackles or something. dudes quit and i havent been able to unlock it again. smh... out here with normal socks like a chump.

uMAD B is open for any 360 users who're tryna get their player & overall games up

good luck gentlemen. im done with that nonsense. holler if someone twists an ankle in the uMAD first XI.

*shines white boots*

Last edited:
Xblaze, Rafool, and I made the run last night. We lost in 113 in the finals.

Balled all the way there. I had a hat trick in the first game :pimp:

good luck gentlemen. im done with that nonsense. holler if someone twists an ankle in the uMAD first XI.
*shines white boots*

:rofl:.. what is the nonsense you speak of?? :nerd:

Yeah this game is stupid with the Catalogue purchases and your ratings jumping up & down.. My player is 6'0 and sometimes when I go into edit pro it says my sprint speed is an 87, I push him up to 6'2 and it goes down to 80... I put it back to 6'2 and it says 84 :stoneface:

One game we played the other team got a red card and after that play I was magically switched to the ANY position as if my player was the one who recieved a red card :smh:

Last edited:
if you bought pro upgrades from the EAS catalogue, it boosts your player rating. when the FC/FUT servers are down (like they were all this week), those upgrades arent active.. dropping your rating down a few points. i cant see what else the issue would be.

similar to mario... the thing i hate is unlocking an achievement then being negated when your opponent's team quits. i got +1 aggression/long socks like 30 games ago for getting revenge tackles or something. dudes quit and i havent been able to unlock it again. smh... out here with normal socks like a chump.

When the servers are down, you can't access the EAS catalog. Plus it as happening when I was playing. I would get out the match, and boom it's down a few points. Last night we won a match and I unlocked a few achievements so if anything it should have gone up...but a 72 :smh:

:rofl:.. what is the nonsense you speak of?? :nerd:
Yeah this game is stupid with the Catalogue purchases and your ratings jumping up & down.. My player is 6'0 and sometimes when I go into edit pro it says my sprint speed is an 87, I push him up to 6'2 and it goes down to 80... I put it back to 6'2 and it says 84 :stoneface:
One game we played the other team got a red card and after that play I was magically switched to the ANY position as if my player was the one who recieved a red card :smh:

What position you play?

I run the ANY/ST position.. I'd actually prefer to play CAM or an attacking MID, but since I'm the ANY its best to have your player at the top of the formation so he can be in the middle of the action at all times

How many coins have y'all earned total?

I'm not interested in getting either of them, but how do people already have a million to drop on Messi or Ronaldo?

From my Brazilian and Bundesliga squad, I've probably earned.. I dunno, 125k+ from matches and trading?

And I think people buy a ton of FIFA points with cash, get lucky with packs, and sell them for profit.

Back
Top Bottom