Official FIFA Soccer 13 Thread: Out Now!

/\ no... ive watched a 200 gold premier pack opening n the dude didnt get any IF/TOTY no messi/cr7/neymar/rooney

He did get puyol and benzema and a hoard of 85-87 range players but the return was a small fraction of what he paid.

Best way to get coins is get food at the game n win tourneys while buyinf low n sellin high... constantlyyyy

I lucked into rooney droppin 6.99 twice so idk maybe worth it cuz one big time player like that is litterally worth a whole gold team.

Its jus the odds are pretty staggeringly bad. To get a big 3 or even a rooney, iniesta, xavi, silva type

Lost an auction on an IF kroos last night cuz i had to piss. Dude won him for like 20k n change smh

Last edited:
chill on the 59th minute and wait for some guy to forget a zero on a player they just put up. i got four 4-1-2-1-2 cards for under 2k during yesterday while the server was going nutty. hopefully when the market gets better i'll sell them for at least 10k like last year

Team so far..after using about 2400 FIFA coins :lol:

Team so far..after using about 2400 FIFA coins :lol:

Nice team. Turrible chem. I had a similar thing goin on but some heads out me on... u def want chem over anything else bruh... i was 2-5 with my star studded randoms line up... since i assembled the german domination machine im 3-0 and won my last game 7-0 lulz

as far as I know packs arnt a lower price at happy hour happy hour is when you have double the chance of getting the team of the week players

Definitely getting on the chemistry bandwagon... Brazil lineup still looking for 2 good STs that can play well together

Definitely getting on the chemistry bandwagon... Brazil lineup still looking for 2 good STs that can play well together

Wellitoni n pato... lethalllll combo

And solemans right from what ive read not cheaper jus better odds. Really ea is jus cakin lol but take it for what its worth... if ur gunna buy heavy buy then

anyone know any good players to flip..(paging JEWSEE)
Workin on Hulk right now..

Nothings for sure but its like a mini stock market... u gotta do ur hw.

Find out what players go for. Fifaddict actually has a database being built but its not reliable yet.

As a rule of thumb... rare players with pace and good long shots always fetch a premium... try to find those n bigger leagues or with good/popular nationality

Big names be careful on cuz that 5%adds up... gotta knowwww ur gettin the return.

Also its suggested that each night when ur done playin for the day put ur whole squad up with outrageous BINs... youll get lucky from time to time n can jus rebuy the player.

Heres a short list of easily attainable rare golds ive flipped for 2k profit or more.

Narsingh

Biabamy

Aubemayang

Ba

Mcgeady

Wellitoni

If you can get guys like this for cheap do it and double up nearly everytime

Last edited:
/\ no... ive watched a 200 gold premier pack opening n the dude didnt get any IF/TOTY no messi/cr7/neymar/rooney
He did get puyol and benzema and a hoard of 85-87 range players but the return was a small fraction of what he paid.
Best way to get coins is get food at the game n win tourneys while buyinf low n sellin high... constantlyyyy
I lucked into rooney droppin 6.99 twice so idk maybe worth it cuz one big time player like that is litterally worth a whole gold team.
Its jus the odds are pretty staggeringly bad. To get a big 3 or even a rooney, iniesta, xavi, silva type
Lost an auction on an IF kroos last night cuz i had to piss. Dude won him for like 20k n change smh

My bad I meant coins, a lil drunk last night...So everyone that has nice teams so far has pretty much bought the coins, and got lucky in the market...

played many  FIFA in my days and honestly it feels like the same exact game. even think the AI is dumber than in 12. only real difference as said before is the first touch thing, it'll really make or break you in clutch spots. hate how I gotta make a bloody Pro everytime I want to start careers and what not. got me spending all my catalogue points on my online Pro. never was really into UT, i'll try it again but with the intro of the skill games its gotta to the point where when you sit down to play fifa your in nothing but menus the whole time.

should i do those drop-in proclub games to get my Pro better? with it ending up 8v8 all the time and everyone wanting to be ST I won't be able to stand it... ratchet
laugh.gif

The game's "theme" is brighter than in 12... dont like that
laugh.gif
, i love the darkest yeah i want to marry it... but whatever

played many  FIFA in my days and honestly it feels like the same exact game. even think the AI is dumber than in 12. only real difference as said before is the first touch thing, it'll really make or break you in clutch spots. hate how I gotta make a bloody Pro everytime I want to start careers and what not. got me spending all my catalogue points on my online Pro. never was really into UT, i'll try it again but with the intro of the skill games its gotta to the point where when you sit down to play fifa your in nothing but menus the whole time.

should i do those drop-in proclub games to get my Pro better? with it ending up 8v8 all the time and everyone wanting to be ST I won't be able to stand it... ratchet :lol:

The game's "theme" is brighter than in 12... dont like that:lol: , i love the darkest yeah i want to marry it... but whatever

Cudder! I like the darkness, yeah, I'd like to marry IT!

the 2 teams i made this morning prolly use em for a week or 2 anybody have any sugestion on an upgrade
or have played with any of the players yet

I'm on the FUT web app now and noticed that one of my friends went from -20k "trade profit" to 41k TONIGHT.  In a matter of hours.  
sick.gif
  How do you even manage to make that type of profit?  I get the buy low sell high thing but seriously? 

anyone wanna play clubs PS3 3 of us on rite now and running add me Donut1908 or TheMastamind89 or IndyStateOfMind

This.. i took a nap but i'm ready to go at it again :lol: ... i'm about to play some drop in matches to try and higher my pro's rating.. any other way to elevate the rating?

and :pimp: at some of the FUT teams you guys have already built.. i've already built my annual Mexico squad minus Gio Dos Santos... i'll buy him tonight or tomorrow, first chance i see him for a decent price i'll get him.. i already added the first IN FORM mexican player of the year in Aguilar at RB and he is definitely a nice little player.. i'll add any in forms if anymore come out to replace the players on the squad as they come out..

But now its on to build my Gold 5 star team.. still haven't decided what formation i want to go with..

How many games does it take you guys to get your UT teams to where you want them?

should i do those drop-in proclub games to get my Pro better? with it ending up 8v8 all the time and everyone wanting to be ST I won't be able to stand it... ratchet :lol:

the thirst is real amongst those savages... it can get real suspect. some dudes dont understand positions/formations. been ballin today tho... in form Jeebus available to highest bidder. 82 ov.

couple game winning assists from earlier :pimp: #DemCrosses #DatVision

http://www.ea.com/soccer/videos/ugc/137152379
http://www.ea.com/soccer/videos/ugc/136957184

just played one and was horrendous. Man city vs Man city Black and burgandy kits so strained my eyes. wild animals and got stuck at LCM by process of ultra fast dodgeball pick positions
laugh.gif
. Good thing is I scored my first goal 20 minutes and ended up 3-0

Back
Top Bottom