Official FIFA Soccer 13 Thread: Out Now!

Play lots of single player to get the motions and controls down.
I havent tried the skill challenges yet, but you might give those a shot to see if they help refine some skills or smooth out difficult things.
Dont get discouraged if you get beat down online when you're starting out; some people have been playing forever.
Again, lots of single player to get the basics down; first touch, shooting power and style, crossing to the right spot, dribbling, etc.
Try not to get as addicted to this game as most people do.

Thanks. I'll probably be focusing on Career Mode if anything. I don't usually play online anyway ...

just broke my ps3 controller so no more fifa for a while....

ayubody know where to cop a licensed ps3 controller?

or is anybody selling one or would sell me one?

i was thinking of checking out my local swap meet to get a used one tomorrow......

Dunno if you're new to UT, but chemistry matters a lot. To get good chemistry, you need similar league, nationality, or team.
Balotelli = Italy/BPL
Villa = Spain/La Liga
Ozil = Germany/La Liga
Khedira = Germany/La Liga
Maybe go with a La Liga team? Sell Balotelli for a Falcao :smokin

This is my team so far.

Sold balo. Ba. Hulk. Thus far n waitin on villa n sagna to sell

Brought in gomez, muller, badstuber, weise, klose...

Got ze german squad goin with ozil n khediera too :smokin

Wish shweinsteiger wasnt so damn expensive... ill end up scoopin him once villa sells prob tho

Jus need at least one of the boatengs hah neur would be nice as well but that price tag lookin OD

been buyin gold packs non stop

got Benzema and Puyol so far out of them..

open to trade offers :nerd:

GT: PatricckBateman

haven't been able to play a lot, so i am playing im struggling --____--

anyone else notice the players are extra sensitive this year?

Last edited:
how have you only played 8 games Henz? we dont need you at ANY anymore? we allowed to play leisurely now?

still mad my game hasn't came in yet

Can I get added to Umad for Xbox? What's the process?

youth team.....uMAD Castilla.

And they ruined VP by forcing you to play online to progress.

uh, its much better than playing dudes who boosted their VP offline with sliders all the way down....

Once yall play a few games and get familiar passing to each other yall should be good.. We got mad draws too :smh:
First touch is ridiculous, gotta get used to it

the over/under was 2 games last night....lol i shoulda bet money.

http://www.ea.com/uk/football/videos/ugc/136754306

Last edited by a moderator:
Its official im hooked... like a rainbow trout

Im makin bank too. Didnt realize how lucky i was to hit on rooney n sub 10 packs

That got me like 175k so i had a niceeee lil stockpile to learn with... made alotta good buys tho. Been turnin a profit with every sale and honestly no one ibe played yets squad is even close to my new one.

So amped to get home n get to it. Gunna complete my german machine n then spend the remaining like 40k on them gold pre packs cheaa... i want neymar/cr7 bad

how have you only played 8 games Henz? we dont need you at ANY anymore? we allowed to play leisurely now?

still mad my game hasn't came in yet

I had left the team to play with the other uMAD or I'd be at 40 or so games.

The computer is actually better this year so you dont NEED an ANY.. I prefer it tho because you can dictate the pace of the game.. Waiting for the CPU to pass the ball gets a little aggravating.. or maybe I just have ADD

Yes, UPS is bugging with your game :smh: >:

I'm having the same issues as a few others. I can't decide which system to pick this up on. I have to decide by COB today, lol.

Have not purchased a Fifa game in ages, but the demo like always was fun.  So i actually bought it from the PS Store I was that anxious to cop.  The issue is now it's going to take 13 days to finish downloading probably.  I'm a little overwhelmed from the demo by how much you can do now, so I just kept it simple with my tactics. 

add me on psn: DutchesInBunches

smokin.gif
 gettin the hang of this... all but broke now... shweinstiger and prince will be had eventually tho

anyone wanna play clubs PS3 3 of us on rite now and running add me Donut1908 or TheMastamind89 or IndyStateOfMind

On UT is there a limit on how many messi's, neymar's etc that can be pulled in the gold packs? Like once they are done the only way you can get them is by buying or trading?

On UT is there a limit on how many messi's, neymar's etc that can be pulled in the gold packs? Like once they are done the only way you can get them is by buying or trading?

no theres no limit its all chance like pulling a nonrare gold is like 1 outta 10 but a Messi might be 1 outta 10,000,000

My squad so far... still working on formation/position modifiers and all that. Ultimate Team is that crack :nthat:. Anyone have a David Silva they'd trade and/or sell?.. Really wish I could get a Ronaldo or Rooney but their prices are :x..

Last edited:
attempting to join umad Fc...

psn: Ernesto818

meanwhile back to UT!
tongue.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom