Official FIFA Soccer 13 Thread: Out Now!

Perfect. Everything I've been complaining about for months in plain English instead of rage induced hate tweets

I see I'm not the only one that has gone through some bs. :lol:

The 45' & 90' minute bs is what made me stop playing this game for a while. The corners and ghost penalty calls were getting ridiculous too.

Last edited:
What are all these exploits y'all are talking about??

And what's with the 45th, 90th, 120th minute goals??

Me and my boy played like 15 games the other night and half our games came down to 90th and 120th minute goals :lol: :frown: :smh:

Do you play online if not most likely you wouldn't experience them ( aggressive defending & auto tackling from the A.I. aka ghost defending)

All of these things are unrealistic i.e. the do not happen in real life football/soccer/footy

This needs to removed from FIFA 13

3. Remove every single form of "Auto Assistance" out of the game!

Or atleast make them Settings?

Auto Precision Dribbling, Auto Tackling, Auto Contain and so on... (whats the point of the tackle button if players can just walk into a player and trip him up and take the ball without me even having to input anything into the controller?) Or the A.I does things for us??

WE WANT FULL CONTROL!!

All of this AUTO bs implemented in 12 & 13 makes it unplayable

Can't even outclass my opponent anymore because all he has to is use RB + A and not move his back four

Even the division system in seasons is skewed

Bought this game (FIFA 13) because both my son ( and I are soccer fans and heard a lot about how good the game is. We were very excited to start playing this game. We have been playing PES for a long time.

At first, in offline mode, things were pretty good. Learning new moves and tricks. But when we started playing online, specially seasons, I was shocked how unrealistic the game play was. 99% of the people we played beat us very badly. Now, that's not a problem if we were really bad - but it's the other players' gameplay that made us think if we made the right decision to buy this game.

Anytime I play online, the other team's players seem to be EXTRA HIGH on cocaine. They are just twitching and twitching soooo fast. There is NO WAY IN HELL I can even get close to one of these guys. It's like these are all 100 meter sprinters in the Olympics. And by luck if I ever have the ball, out of no where I will be surrounded by 3+ players and lose the ball immediately. The only thing they do is slide charge, slide charge, slide charge, slide charge and more slide charges. There is just NO WAY I can even expect to have a decent loss.. most of them score 2 to 4 goals in just 20 mins and I just don't have any other options but to quit. And this is ALL IN DIVISION 10 - the lowest division. I don't even want to know what goes on in the Div 5 or 2 because I will NEVER make it there.

If that's not enough, get this - my PS3 inbox will be filled with messages from online players calling us disgusting names after the games. Even during the game, sometimes we hear the other person talking (I don't know how) and swearing like it's nobody's business. My 8 year old son is SOOO turned off by this, he is scared to play anyone online.

Is this how the game has been since the beginning? What am I missing? What can I do to improve?

Reply from a member to that thread

Hey mate!

No worries, you can't do anything about it.
Sadly, the game mechanics are exploited by many players, who believe winning is more important than enjoying the game. They let the computer defend for them in online plays, instead of playing themselves.
No way they are good players. Your son is probably a better player.
All they do is let the pc defend, and then when they have the ball, they give a high through pass to their incrible fast strikers. They will allways play with strikers like Welliton, Remy, Benzema, Ronaldo, Aguero, Aubameyang, Reus...
Really destroys the game.
And for the commentaries: What would you expect when EA made the game especially to fit the 'i have no moral at all, but like to think that i'm a gangster' teens.
We can only hope that the game will be completely different when the new next-gen consoles come out.
Obviously EA didn't put any effort in FIFA13. I can only hope that they neglect FIFA 13 to make a totally new awesome FIFA 14.

Cheers
http://forum.ea.com/uk/posts/list/2257245.page

All of this true :smh:

Last edited:
honestly thought through it only because It'll be stupid if someone just posted and over one like 90% of them are
laugh.gif

anybody know when the squad update will come out. I was hoping it would be included in the update yesterday but wasnt. I'm trying to start a new career but I need these latest transfers on here!

from the latest window closure? should have it already, Balotelli is in Milan so everything else should be in order. I think you have to manually do it. go to My fifa, edit teams, update rosters

Hmm, I'll have to double check. I know If you go into the matchday, online, etc they are updated. But when I just go to team management from the main screen they aren't. Guess I'll have to try and start a career tomorrow and see what happens. When I tried downlading the rosters manually it said mine were up to date.

Hopefully they make some changes to the game in 14 or a new soccer game comes and takes over. Maybe by then PES will come out and make some huge changes.

32 competitors entered, 1 remained. Congratulations @hoosiergunner, winner of The Tournament aka God's Cup. Runner up: @Rafool. 3rd place: TBD.

SPECIAL THANKS TO
All 32 participants - Sincerely,
Everyone who followed the progress of the competition here and on twitter,
The replacements who played on short notice,
@DonLesh for his generous Ultimate Team donation,
#NT
Grimace from McDonald's, Xabi Alonso, Thom Yorke, Dr. Robotnik, Rachel Starr.

It took much longer to complete than originally anticipated but I certainly consider this a success. The final bracket will be edited onto this post in the coming days.

:smokin

- God.

******g fifa **** ..

I lost 2-1, even though the other guy got a red in the 25'.

Had 8 shots on target, 2 shots going off the post.

He had 3 shots, with 2 on target. SMFH.

Can't beat Bayern Munich with Arsenal. I've already restarted twice. Will try again later. 

SMFH, this has happened to me like 3 times this week. My opponent rage quits with me in the lead, and EA doesn't record it as a win.

SMFH, this has happened to me like 3 times this week. My opponent rage quits with me in the lead, and EA doesn't record it as a win.
Thought I was the only one experiencing that. I contacted EA about it and they told me nothing they can do about it.

Back
Top Bottom