Official FIFA Soccer 13 Thread: Out Now!

^I played online matches against some friends yesterday and Sturridge was not on Liverpool, Balotelli on Milan, etc. Is there something I need to do to make these updates?

^I played online matches against some friends yesterday and Sturridge was not on Liverpool, Balotelli on Milan, etc. Is there something I need to do to make these updates?

When you or your friend sends the invite you have to choose online rosters

this local barbershop is hosting a Fifa 13 tournament, thinking about doing it :lol: . anybody ever do one of these? and if you did, how did you do

Last edited:
Am I the only person good w/ sorry teams? I only use sorry EPL teams but I play good as **** and beat solid teams.....think I actually focus on my form and don't rush **** like I do w/ good teams....I play good football
nthat.gif

^^ i feel you on that, i feel more controlled with slower teams, makes you work possession better.

I don't use sorry *** teams but I remember I had opponents with real madrid rage quit when I ran a train on their squad with newcastle before ba left. :lol: I had to switch to juve or milan recently. Esp. After u get passed. Div 3

Opened up 7 7500 packs going after that IF Balotelli
pulled a IF Sokraitis he sold instantly for 60000 so i think I fudged that up
and a Evra aswell

Ive been on a roll since SuperBowl Sunday The Ravens won, and Ive pulled 2 IFs and a Robben :pimp: :lol:

Am I the only person good w/ sorry teams? I only use sorry EPL teams but I play good as **** and beat solid teams.....think I actually focus on my form and don't rush **** like I do w/ good teams....I play good football
nthat.gif

ive been playing with porto alegre (brazil) for the longest
get rushed alot in the first 20 min of the game but after that its a wrap
i have high ball possesion and i know how to get passed defenders

I apologize for the long wait, but the 2nd round can start now:
IndyStateofMinder10 vs Jay_hernadez323

Vtotheinay vs sTeaR_dA_bEasT

Live_B_Futbol vs Ernesto818

Yardiebwoy vs Adrian1221

Same rules apply as before
Hopefully it won't take as long this time :lol:
If for whatever reason you see/think that I made a mistake, please let me know

Last edited:
Gave up the worst goal today. Dude had a corner, kicks it literally to my keeper, and he knocks it into my goal :x

Butterfingers ..

Last edited:
What are all these exploits y'all are talking about??

And what's with the 45th, 90th, 120th minute goals??

Me and my boy played like 15 games the other night and half our games came down to 90th and 120th minute goals :lol: :frown: :smh:

Back
Top Bottom