Official: FIFA '10 Thread... Vol. eek

Originally Posted by drucheex

this game is def just great period..it's def as said one of the best sports games ever..the gameplay is just extremely realistic...the crowd the commentary when you put it on spanish is the best tho

PSN name is DruCheeX
Sweet

I've yet to play someone who didn't choose a 5-star right out of the box, and i think 7 or 8 of my 11 opponents have been Real Madrid, the others Interor Chel$ki

Can someone help me out.. WHen I am in manager mode, I set my positions for each player...and every three games or so all the sudden its all screwed up withdifferent players in different postions. It make Rooney my goalie, and Berbatov my CB, is this a glitch? Or should i return the game to Bestbuy and try and geta new one?

Any advice appreciated..

How do you knock guys off the ball effectively? I'm just using my usual strategy of using A to tackle and it works well enough but I get beat online bypeople who just knock me on my butt over and over. That and this game needs to have more fatigue, thats my only complaint, people are turboing all over theplace, holding B the entire time on defence.

cant belive i missed so many goals against you for the 2nd match socluis90. atleast i blocked the penalty =\ good game

yeah that pisses me off sometimes. i gota work on my finishing too though. i'm missing some sitters. gg

No but this game is great

The deflections, ref jumping out of the way

Little stuff has made it a lot better.

gamertag-chrislimegreen

this game is the +#@.
the controls are so smoooth and realistic. college apps can wait.
balotelli gives the business.

Originally Posted by Oskar Kokoshka

DAMNN!!! i still don't have this yet
frown.gif
But i have to ask.. in the demo the keepers were soooo STUPID way too easy to score is it like that in the game? Manager mode patched up yet?? oh yea anyone play full manual on here? I'll be down for manual games eff that real madrid barca man city inter bs though... ill be runnin' with wigan/fiorentina/samp
laugh.gif

I haven't played a ton of games but I have noticed that the chip shot works wayyyy too good online. Like the goalies do some special stuff.....I meanspecial
smh.gif

Originally Posted by DubA169

forget soccer this is one of the best sports games ever. This and hockey are tied.

I used to like winning eleven much better on ps2 but don't remember what number I had.

I see what you're saying here but why does everyone sleep on the show
nerd.gif

Just found out my brother soiled my ranked record. I have lost the desire to continue playing. I have retired from ranked. Quitters can go to hell.

has anyone played in the rain yet? i havent
mad.gif

did 09 even have rain? i never even experienced it
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

forget soccer this is one of the best sports games ever. This and hockey are tied.

I used to like winning eleven much better on ps2 but don't remember what number I had.

nerd.gif
MVP 05>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>TheShow>any other baseball game

Originally Posted by wanksta23

has anyone played in the rain yet? i havent
mad.gif

did 09 even have rain? i never even experienced it
indifferent.gif

Yes, online. EA did a great job in my opinion. The ball doesn't skip. It just dies.

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

nerd.gif
isn't the show on ps3 only? most of niketalk has an xbox.

me personally I just don't like baseball games. too slow for me plus I suck at them. From what i hear though the show is the best baseball game evercreated. last game I baseball game I played was triple play on ps2
laugh.gif

Never played a soccer game b4 but this looks SICK...I'm gon cop...will prolly suck for the 1st week or 2...
laugh.gif

PSN: Stixx55

Originally Posted by Stixx

Never played a soccer game b4 but this looks SICK...I'm gon cop...will prolly suck for the 1st week or 2...
laugh.gif

PSN: Stixx55
More like the first few months. FIFA has a very steep learning curve if you've never played any of the next gen releases. Once youunderstand the physics of the game though it's a wrap.

Back
Top Bottom