OFFICIAL FEBRUARY 2011 WDYWT POST!...NO PIC QUOTING.

crazy to come back and see all these old faces STILL killin it. Dope fit Idol and Lex
14-FEB-11

15n9fn6.jpg

15-FEB-11

1zb9hrs.jpg

crazy to come back and see all these old faces STILL killin it. Dope fit Idol and Lex
14-FEB-11

15n9fn6.jpg

15-FEB-11

1zb9hrs.jpg

"him"?

What are you using now? I can't find the tag to save my life. Unless it's the scribbles on that wall.

"him"?

What are you using now? I can't find the tag to save my life. Unless it's the scribbles on that wall.

Cobra I hate you
30t6p3b.gif

Recycled since this is what I'll be in for the next 24 hours!...damn doubles..

5357662219_6100ea00dd_b.jpg

5358282668_8951a566b9_b.jpg

Cobra I hate you
30t6p3b.gif

Recycled since this is what I'll be in for the next 24 hours!...damn doubles..

5357662219_6100ea00dd_b.jpg

5358282668_8951a566b9_b.jpg

Drinknikes those BW's are beautiful...reminds me of my Persians I got for like 10$ and completely destroyed them...smh.

Drinknikes those BW's are beautiful...reminds me of my Persians I got for like 10$ and completely destroyed them...smh.

YO! I've never really commented but THAT lace job is pretty funny.
laugh.gif

SN: Are you the guy who posted pics of you and your fiance? In a field, painting? Or am I thinking somebody else?

DF!!!

YO! I've never really commented but THAT lace job is pretty funny.
laugh.gif

SN: Are you the guy who posted pics of you and your fiance? In a field, painting? Or am I thinking somebody else?

DF!!!

I'm trying to change up my lacing, that's a recycled pic
roll.gif
I kind of see how sloppy it looks
30t6p3b.gif

Yeah that was me, I posted our engagement pictures a while back, I wanted yo post up our wedding pics, but I think dudes in General have had enough of my girl being posted....don't want to start a rukkus over some comment..

I'm trying to change up my lacing, that's a recycled pic
roll.gif
I kind of see how sloppy it looks
30t6p3b.gif

Yeah that was me, I posted our engagement pictures a while back, I wanted yo post up our wedding pics, but I think dudes in General have had enough of my girl being posted....don't want to start a rukkus over some comment..

Back
Top Bottom