OFFICIAL FEBRUARY 2011 WDYWT POST!...NO PIC QUOTING.

nice wear NT...

1a72587eddbcd972fa97fe40363e7d415b42990.jpg

ksteezy, i didn't know you were an rt.  i was studying to be an rt 2 years ago, but got kicked out of the major for doing horrible in the lab and pharmacology.  they were the most miserable 2 semesters of my life.

ksteezy, i didn't know you were an rt.  i was studying to be an rt 2 years ago, but got kicked out of the major for doing horrible in the lab and pharmacology.  they were the most miserable 2 semesters of my life.

fresh 95s, fr v's, and silver half cents
"A pair of bright fat yellow Air Max/ Hit the racks, stack 'em up son, $20 off no tax" - Ghostface Killah
REVIEW HERE

fresh 95s, fr v's, and silver half cents
"A pair of bright fat yellow Air Max/ Hit the racks, stack 'em up son, $20 off no tax" - Ghostface Killah
REVIEW HERE

Shogun - yeah man I've been an RT for 6 years now....I hated pharmacology!...but I'm glad I stuck through, it's a very rewarding field with lots of opportunities to make big bucks if you are willing to sacrifice your time.

Inchecks - I'm on my second week, how long have you been doing it for?...ad you do it outside?...the hell?..lol

Cobra - I'm salty as hell right now, cannot wait for the second run...I almost had it...
30t6p3b.gif

Shogun - yeah man I've been an RT for 6 years now....I hated pharmacology!...but I'm glad I stuck through, it's a very rewarding field with lots of opportunities to make big bucks if you are willing to sacrifice your time.

Inchecks - I'm on my second week, how long have you been doing it for?...ad you do it outside?...the hell?..lol

Cobra - I'm salty as hell right now, cannot wait for the second run...I almost had it...
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom